[OK-AIR] Student Satisfaction Survey

Becky Henthorn bhenthorn at mscok.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:56:17 CDT 2016

MSC also used the Noel-Levitz.

Becky Henthorn, M.A.
Vice President of Academic Affairs and Institutional Effectiveness
Murray State College
Administration Building Room 304
One Murray Campus
Tishomingo, OK 73460
(580) 387-7181
Fax: 580-371-9844

*"Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"*
Confidentiality Statement:
The information in this message (or any attachment) may be confidential.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, dissemination, copying, or
using such information is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me by replying to the sender's email
address or by telephone.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Canan, Michelle <michelle.canan at okstate.edu