[OK-AIR] FW: [Tair-l] Director of Academic Assessment and Compliance -University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Tue Sep 6 16:46:26 CDT 2016

From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Stoever, Colby J
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 4:34 PM
To: tair-l at mailman.baylor.edu
Subject: [Tair-l] Director of Academic Assessment and Compliance -University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio

Dear TAIR Colleagues:

The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is extending its search for a Director of Academic Assessment and Compliance for an additional week in an effort to encourage additional candidates.

Click to view Job Posting<https://www.uthscsajobs.com/postings/6977>

The salary range for the position is listed below and the Health Science Center tries to bring qualified candidates into the institution at the mid-range of the salary scale.
UTHSCSA Values - Min: $83,000 Mid: $101,000 Max: $117,000
We hope that this salary range will entice seasoned assessment and institutional effectiveness professionals to submit their application soon.  If you have already submitted an application or will do so, please send me your name and the date your application was submitted so that we may alert our contact in the Human Resources Office to pass your application through quickly.

If you have questions about the position, please give me a call at 210.567.2229.

EEO Statement:
http://uthscsa.edu/hr/employment.asp

Colby J. Stoever, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Institutional Research
Academic, Faculty, and Student Affairs
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Phone: 210-567-2229
Email: stoever at uthscsa.edu<mailto:stoever at uthscsa.edu>
Website: http://uthscsa.edu/ir
For Report/ Data Requests - Please email DataRequest at uthscsa.edu<mailto:DataRequest at uthscsa.edu>