[OK-AIR] Average ACT for Incoming Freshmen

Cindy Boling CBoling at uco.edu
Thu Aug 3 15:51:14 CDT 2017

21.5

Avg ACT Submitted to UCO

20

UCO Required for Admission

20.4

OK Average ACT

20.8

US Average ACT

This is for last fall. The ACT website has the data for OK and US.

Cindy Boling
Executive Director, Institutional Research | University of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, OK  73034 | 405.974.2547 | 211A Admin Bldg | cboling at uco.edu<mailto:cboling at uco.edu>
http://www.uco.edu/academic-affairs/ir/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uco.edu_academic-2Daffairs_ir_&d=CwMFAg&c=ozaQIQjULwvu86-OCdkRYHRNoyiIvjO9RGA_WNqbchA&r=CAC6bUxj_mTiuB0KVt-0mIlYOGYLDWZAw5T6d4FyNpw&m=3g9Pj0s3c-Q59dfLhZUYwqF0hnC4NEtpjSHeajD7Z8E&s=unw6-ZYKawdrRN3pqBW7yA8In7vgHCxFB_ko7_uMhx4&e=>