[OK-AIR] Average ACT for Incoming Freshmen

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Fri Aug 4 09:21:31 CDT 2017

The average ACT score for incoming freshmen at NSU in Fall 2016 was 21.4.

Thanks,
Julie

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Moore, Melisa C. <mccrews at ou.edu> wrote:

> Our president is interested to know how the ACT scores of our incoming
> freshman class compare to other institutions across the state.  Would you
> all be willing to share what those are at your institution?  If not, would
> you be willing to share what it was in 2016?  Thank you for your help!
>

> Lisa Moore
>
> Data Scientist
>
> Institutional Research and Reporting
>
> University of Oklahoma
>
> 640 Parrington Oval, OSH 310
>
> Norman, OK 73019
>
> Phone: 325-2418
>
> mccrews at ou.edu

Julie Sawyer, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Institutional Effectiveness
Northeastern State University
Tahlequah, OK
918.444.2210

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.