[OK-AIR] FW: [Tair-l] opportunity: next Associate Vice President for Planning & Institutional Research

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Tue Aug 15 07:46:30 CDT 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Evans, Edward
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 10:40 PM
To: tair-l at mailman.baylor.edu
Subject: [Tair-l] opportunity: next Associate Vice President for Planning & Institutional Research

Colleagues -

This is an exciting to be at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.  We are in the midst of an ambitious strategic plan and committed to "every student's success."  The Associate Vice President for Planning & Institutional Research will be a strategic leader as we endeavor to become an emerging research university.

We are at the very beginning of our search for the new AVP for PIR.  The complete position profile is attached or can be found online at:
http://storbeckpimentel.com/resources/uploads/institution/PIR.pdf
Please share the information with others that might be interested as our goal is to identify the best possible candidate for the position.

I am leading the search committee and we have a team from Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates facilitating the search.  Either I or they would be glad to answer questions.

Ryan Crawford, Partner | Gretchen Hoffman, Senior Associate Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates
901 Mopac Expressway South
Barton Oaks Plaza One, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78746
(737) 210-1218