[OK-AIR] Your Feedback Regarding Workplace Balance

Mary Millikin MMILLIKIN at rsu.edu
Fri Feb 10 09:01:31 CST 2017

Colleagues,

With challenging economic climates as the "new normal," it is imperative that we find new ways to re-engage ourselves and those with whom we work.  As reported by The Hay Group, organizations with the highest engaged people outperform those with less disengaged workers. Further, employees who work in welcoming and "authentic" environments function at higher levels, feel more committed to their institutions, and are more likely to help others.

Knowing that your time is a commodity which is in short supply, would you please consider answering three questions regarding challenges you experience as an IR professional with regard to resources, capacity, workload or compensation?  Participation takes above five minutes or less, and all responses will be kept strictly confidential.  Overall results will be summarized and shared with this group (OKAIR) and at an AIR conference roundtable discussion in May.

Survey URL:  http://www.zipsurvey.com/LaunchSurvey.aspx?suid=82507&key=138F8196

Thank you for sharing your strategies and information!

Respectfully,
Mary

"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." --Theodore Roosevelt

[http://www.rsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RSULogoAcronymVertical-80x116.png]      [Safe Zone Trained Very Small and Round]

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Accountability and Academics
Rogers State University
(918) 343-7605
mmillikin at rsu.edu<mailto:mmillikin at rsu.edu>
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.