[OK-AIR] FW: January 26th Scantron Webinar "Shed a Light on Learning Outcomes in Course Evaluations"

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Wed Jan 18 14:20:19 CST 2017

From: Jorge Quintana [mailto:jorge.quintana at scantron.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:11 AM
To: kjohn at usao.edu<mailto:kjohn at usao.edu>
Subject: January 26th Scantron Webinar "Shed a Light on Learning Outcomes in Course Evaluations"

Hi Kristi,

Thank you for your support of Scantron products. Please join us next week for the webinar listed below.

I look forward to meeting you on my next trip to Oklahoma.

We have a few new ways to license the software below, it does allow for a more flexible solution which will cost less than what was previously discussed.

Call me anytime and see you at OK AIR.

Jorge

800 722 6876x7728

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2674F.B7C14660]

Class Climate is the market leader in course evaluations, supporting mobile, online, and paper evaluations-and we can embed self-reflection on student learning outcomes in your evaluation questionnaires.

Join our FREE webinar, Shed a Light on Learning Outcomes in Course Evaluations, and learn more about how Class Climate can transform your course evaluation process.

Special Guest Speaker! Amanda Kin, Associate Dean of Institutional Effectiveness; Jefferson State Community College in Birmingham, AL.

Shed a Light on Learning Outcomes in Course Evaluations

One of the hottest topics in course evaluation is measuring student achievement of learning objectives. Did you know that self-reflection within course evaluations can be an effective tool to capture and analyze one aspect of these critical measures? Join the webinar and learn how Class Climate helps you define a catalog of learning outcomes, create questions to capture student perceptions of achievement, and deliver reports comparing target goals with actual results.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D2717D.8544E060]<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2354967368910079233>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D2717D.8544E060]

(c) 2016 Scantron Corporation. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Scantron * 1313 Lone Oak Rd, Eagan, MN 55121

Jorge Quintana- 800 722 6876 x 7728
This email was sent by Jorge Quintana. To unsubscribe:  http://info.scantron.com/UnsubscribePage.html