[OK-AIR] Position Announcement at University of Houston - Downtown: Assistant Director - Institutional Assessment

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Fri Mar 24 08:07:21 CDT 2017

From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Campbell, Lea
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:17 PM
To: Assessment in Higher Education; SAA-LEADERS at LISTSERV.TAMU.EDU; tair-l at baylor.edu; ACCSHE at LISTSERV.UHD.EDU
Subject: [Tair-l] Position Announcement at University of Houston - Downtown: Assistant Director - Institutional Assessment

Dear Colleagues,

The University of Houston - Downtown is seeking a dynamic Assistant Director of Institutional Assessment to join our assessment team.  Knowledge of co-curricular and administrative assessment is a plus.  I've attached a copy of the job description and applicants may go here to apply for the position:  https://jobs.uhd.edu/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.uhd.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=qKdtBuuu6dQK9MsRUVJ2DPXW6oayO8fu4TfEHS8sGNk&r=CFgays31A8mdrUibhnuoPw&m=oXH_qhs3uTZQG-PAWMQnPUACArgJ_uxNv5KLfjAPN7I&s=ZN0OSO2UO5sSEML7Flzp6mc_ZnL_0r1lLB2YCvqOORg&e=>   Our goal is to have someone in this position by June 2017.

UHD is an exciting, fast-paced (and fun) place to work.  Our administration is strongly supportive of assessment and our faculty and staff deeply committed to providing the best possible education for our very diverse student body. Please consider applying or sharing the position with others who might find UHD a good fit with their talents.

And as always, please feel free to contact me offline if you have any questions.

Lea

Lea Campbell, PhD

Director, Institutional Assessment

University of Houston - Downtown