[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Fall Conference 2017

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed May 10 11:56:55 CDT 2017

Hello all,

Well summer Is almost here and of course that means it will be another fall semester before you know it.  The Fall conference will be held on Friday, October 27th.  We have not yet selected a venue and the board would like to reach out to any members that may wish to volunteer their campus for the event.  If you are interested in hosting, please just contact me by May 19th to let me know.

Thanks so much for being a part of our wonderful little association and enjoy another Okie summer!

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College