[OK-AIR] Calculation of Student Clock Hours

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Thu Nov 2 15:17:23 CDT 2017

At NSU, we calculate ours the same as OSU.

Thanks,
Julie

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Montgomery, Marlene <
marlene.montgomery at okstate.edu> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>

> At OSU, we would multiply the 6 course credit hours * 16 weeks for 96
> student clock hours.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Marlene

Julie Sawyer, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Institutional Effectiveness
Northeastern State University
Tahlequah, OK
918.444.2210

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.