[OK-AIR] OK-AIR Conference!!! - Registration Reminder and Other Pertinent Information

Eastwood, Matthew A. matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed Oct 11 14:46:23 CDT 2017

Well it's the middle of October, so you know what that means!?! That's right, it's time to register for the OK-AIR Fall Conference if you haven't already done so.  This fall, the conference will be held at the beautiful new Learning Resources Center at Rose State College on Friday, October, 27th.  All information (including registration) pertaining to the conference is available on our website at www.OK-AIR.org<http://www.OK-AIR.org> .  So make sure to register and tell all your colleagues to do the same today.  And for you presenters, there is no need to register, but if you have any dietary needs, please contact me and we will get it taken care of for you.

Also wanted to give all the members a heads up that the OK-AIR board will need to fill a vacancy and two more positions are set to expire. So if you or a colleague you know are interested in becoming a board member and want to know what real glory feels like, please consider taking the opportunity to be nominated during our business lunch session.

If you any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much and I'll be seeing everyone at the end of the month!

Matthew Eastwood, Senior Analyst
OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College