[OK-AIR] FW: Central New Mexico Community College Research Analyst and Research Data Analyst Positions

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Thu Apr 19 15:45:03 CDT 2018

From: NCCCRP <ncccrp-bounces at lists.nmsu.edu> On Behalf Of KENNEY, DAWN
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:42 PM
To: rockymtnair at googlegroups.com; ncccrp at mailman.nmsu.edu; nmairp-l at list.unm.edu
Subject: [NCCCRP] Central New Mexico Community College Research Analyst and Research Data Analyst Positions

Good Afternoon,

Last week we posted two open positions with Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque, New Mexico for Research Analyst and Research Data Analyst.

Our website had this week as the best consideration date.  This was an error.  The best consideration date for both is May 4, 2018 but the positions themselves are open until filled.

Sorry for any confusion.  But, these positions are still open and we are looking for a good pool of applicants.

Thank you,
Dawn Kenney