[OK-AIR] FW: University of Dallas IR Job Postings

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:44:32 CST 2018

From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Amanda Clark
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 2:37 PM
To: TAIR-L at baylor.edu
Cc: jmwilliams at udallas.edu
Subject: [Tair-l] Fwd: University of Dallas IR Job Postings

The following message is being posted as a courtesy.

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Jasmine M. Williams" <jmwilliams at udallas.edu<mailto:jmwilliams at udallas.edu>>
To: "Amanda Clark" <amanda.clark at blinn.edu<mailto:amanda.clark at blinn.edu>>, "secretary at texas-air.org<mailto:secretary at texas-air.org>" <secretary at texas-air.org<mailto:secretary at texas-air.org>>
Subject: University of Dallas IR Job Postings
Hi Amanda,

University of Dallas has two available Institutional Research positions and we would greatly appreciate your sending them to the TAIR listserv.

If I am to contact another individual for such a request, please let me know!

Thank you,

Jasmine Williams
Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resource
University of Dallas
1845 E. Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
Office:  972-265-5749<tel:972-265-5749>
E-mail:  jmwilliams at udallas.edu<mailto:jmwilliams at udallas.edu>  Website:  www.udallas.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.udallas.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=qKdtBuuu6dQK9MsRUVJ2DPXW6oayO8fu4TfEHS8sGNk&r=CFgays31A8mdrUibhnuoPw&m=uGWC1jByBIvnUPLtKoMK55jQBRBEKf3ofeIeZCYd6lA&s=0txMCdTvY2QFf0lSszbbf98omFMZeQFFkbaPFKxGH50&e=>