[OK-AIR] Graduation rate for Athletes

Livingood, Susannah B. slivingood at ou.edu
Wed Nov 7 14:52:24 CST 2018

Our contact in Athletics referred us to a NCAA website where you can view this info. To quote from his email:

"Here is a link to OU’s 2010-11 graduation-rates report from the NCAA website: https://web3.ncaa.org/aprsearch/public_reports/inst2017/522.pdf?v=1541608241841

This is a searchable database open to the public. As I mentioned previously, our new report for the 2011-12 cohort will be released next Wednesday, 11/14 (which will show improvement for the student-athlete federal rate and the NCAA Graduation Success Rate."

Hope that helps!

- Susannah