[OK-AIR] FW: [Tair-l] FW: Job Posting for Senior Systems Analyst position at McMurry University-Abilene, TX

Moore, Melisa C. mccrews at ou.edu
Mon Oct 1 08:58:29 CDT 2018

From: tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu [mailto:tair-l-bounces at baylor.edu] On Behalf Of Terry Nixon
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 3:20 PM
To: TAIR-L at baylor.edu
Subject: [Tair-l] FW: Job Posting for Senior Systems Analyst position at McMurry University-Abilene, TX

I am sending the message below on behalf of the Director of Human Resources at McMurry University.
Thank you,

Terry Nixon, BBA, Director
Institutional Research

McMurry University
#1 McMurry University | # 687 | Abilene, TX 79697
(o) 325-793-4721
tnixon at mcm.edu<mailto:tnixon at mcm.edu>

[cid:EAB6CE75-67F6-4691-AAA4-26304EE77A30 at campus.mcm.edu]

________________________________

McMurry University invites applications and nominations for a Senior Systems Analyst position in the Division of Finance & Administration, to begin in Fall, 2018.

Founded in 1923, McMurry University has gained a national reputation for excellence and value through the achievements of our faculty, students, and graduates. We are a liberal arts university offering bachelor's degrees in the fine arts, humanities, social and natural sciences, business, education, and nursing. Steeped in our United Methodist tradition, our 1200 students are affected daily by our Core Values.  We boast of an outstanding faculty and staff whose goal is to maximize each student's level of achievement and to expose them to those qualities that go into making a successful life.

To view the complete position announcement, click on the link below: http://mcm.peopleadmin.com/postings/2534<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mcm.peopleadmin.com_postings_2534&d=DwMFAg&c=qKdtBuuu6dQK9MsRUVJ2DPXW6oayO8fu4TfEHS8sGNk&r=CFgays31A8mdrUibhnuoPw&m=TH9YpxConuW3Qd3dRO9_TZN3YTMxFwjIiTrBukln-8Q&s=IjzIsSHVU6rvi8t4OZAWKFrUXVVZhAVFILToegLjokI&e=>

Feel free to share this with your colleagues who are seeking full-time positions.  Interested persons are invited to contact me directly at the e-mail or phone number, below.

Thank you!

Lecia D. Hughes, M.Ed., LPC
Director of Human Resources
& Title IX Coordinator
McMurry University
1 McMurry University| Box 87| Abilene, TX 79697
325-793-4998
hughes.lecia at mcm.edu|www.mcm.edu<mailto:hughes.lecia at mcm.edu|www.mcm.edu>
[mcm horizontal logo email]