[OK-AIR] OKAIR Love Letter

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Mon Oct 15 11:52:37 CDT 2018

Thanks, Lisa!

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:46 AM Moore, Melisa C. <mccrews at ou.edu> wrote:

> Attached is the “love letter”  Matt Hamilton read to us in the opening
> remarks Friday.  Feel free to frame and hang in your office.  We all need
> the reminder that what we do is important!
>

> Lisa Moore
>
> Data Scientist
>
> Institutional Research and Reporting
>
> University of Oklahoma
>
> 640 Parrington Oval, OSH 310
>
> Norman, OK 73019
>
> Phone: 325-3681
>
> mccrews at ou.edu

Julie Sawyer, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Institutional Effectiveness
Northeastern State University
Tahlequah, OK
918.444.2210

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.