[OK-AIR] READMITTED STUDENTS QUESTION

Billen, Isabelle ibillen at rose.edu
Wed Feb 6 16:13:54 CST 2019

What code do you use in Element 27 (Enrollment Action) and Element 26 (Type of Readmission) for:

Student who is Admitted to your Institution as a transfer student and Never Enrolls  (I code Element 27 as a 2 or 4  and Element 26 as Z) for the first time they are included in the UDS file
Then
Comes back a few semesters later as a transfer student and actually enrolls ( I code Element 27 as 1 or 3  and Element 26 as M  for the second time they are included in the UDS file

I believe that Marion had told me that for the time they come back they should be coded as a 1 or 3 in Element 27  and M  in Element 26.  He said they would not be Continuing because they never enrolled the first time.

The issue I see is that Element 27 has no option for Readmit.

Thanks for your input.

Isabelle Billen | Rose State College | Associate VP for Academic Affairs and Institutional Effectiveness
6420 SE 15th Street | FA 100 D | Midwest City, OK  73110 | p: 405.733.7580 | e:ibillen at rose.edu
[RSC-email-tag]