[OK-AIR] OSRHE: Oklahoma Occupations Dashboard Now Available

Eastwood, Matt meastwood at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 24 14:47:56 CDT 2019

Hello OK-AIRudites,

We wanted to briefly mention there is a new dashboard available on our site that provides occupational information of all current jobs in Oklahoma (1.7 million).  There have been several requests over the last year wanting specific information on employment demands by particular occupations for specific geographies in the state, as well as wage information, educational attainment and the like. This is our attempt to display literally hundreds of US Census reports in one easy to use dashboard.  When you open the dashboard, it will be defaulted to all counties for the first occupation alphabetically (accountants and auditors).  To zoom in or out, press control and (+/-) at the same time. Hovering over a county will display additional detailed information for that county.  More information regarding the dashboard can be found above and below its display.

We hope this may be useful for you!

If you have any questions,  please don't hesitate to contact myself or Cody Ruiz (cruiz at osrhe.edu<mailto:cruiz at osrhe.edu>).  We would be happy to help!

Link to Dashboard:  https://www.okhighered.org/econ-dev/dashboards/Dashboard-StatewideDemographicsEmploymentandWages2018.html

Matt Eastwood
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Workforce and Economic Development
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
405.225.9159
meastwood at osrhe.edu