Subject: [OKAIRP] Consortium for Student Retention Data Exchange (CSRDE) Call for Proposals

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:56:14 -0500

Greetings,
 
I am forwarding the following message to you on behalf of Dr. Rosemary
Hayes, Director of the Consortium for Student Retention Data Exchange at
the University of Oklahoma (CSRDE), inviting you to participate in this
year's CSRDE Call for Proposals and Cash Prize for Best IR paper.  

Sheilynda Stewart, M.B.A.
OKAIRP President
 
Software Development Project Manager
Strategic Planning and Analysis
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone:  (405) 225-9288
Email:   [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

========================================================================
======================================

At this year's Symposium, the Consortium for Student Retention Data
Exchange at the University of Oklahoma  (an AIR Affiliate) will be
awarding a $750 cash prize for the paper, in any conference track, which
best demonstrates the importance of Institutional Research in student
retention efforts. Institutional Researchers were the founders of the
CSRDE and continue to serve as our advisors and institutional
representatives.  Our symposium has a strong emphasis on current
research and evidence based strategies.  

This year's National Symposium on Student Retention is September 29 -
October 1, 2008 in Little Rock, Arkansas. Abstracts of 200 words are due
May 23, 2008.  Final papers are due July 7, 2008.  Abstracts will be
given a preliminary review.  All completed submissions will also be peer
reviewed for presentation at the symposium and publication in the
conference proceedings.

More information on the Call for Proposals, the abstract submission
process, and the symposium can be found on the web at: 
http://www.ou.edu/csrde/symposium/ <http://www.ou.edu/csrde/symposium/>
or email the consortium at: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Rosemary Hayes, Ph.D.

Director, Consortium for Student Retention Data Exchange

The University of Oklahoma

405-325-2158