Subject: [OKAIRP] Fall Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:13:22 -0500

Greetings to all on a fine fall day!!!

The OKAIRP Fall 2004 conference is a week away.  If you haven't yet
registered but are planning to attend, please get your registration forms
to Mary.

For those of you interested in eating,  we'll will be meeting about 5.30
Thursday night to have dinner at The Mountains.  All are welcome to join
us.

Tom Sutherlin and his crew at Cameron are excited about having us.  I think
we'll have a great day!!

For info on getting to Lawton and Cameron University, for the registration
form, for the agenda, link to http://www.okairp.org/.

We'll see you next week.

Cindy Boling
Director, Institutional Research
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3342 phone
405.974.3843 fax