Subject: [OKAIR] Fall 2012 Conference Early-Bird Registration Deadline!

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:33:49 -0500

Don't forget to register for the Fall 2012 OKAIRP conference for Thursday
afternoon, October 25th and all day Friday, October 26th.  Early-bird
registration ends THIS Friday, October 19th!  Go to http://www.okairp.org
and look for the registration link under the picture.

The complete agenda is coming together and will be released shortly. If you
have any questions, please let me know?

See you next week!

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology 

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.