Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Fall Conference registration is open!

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:12:12 -0500

Hello all,

The OKAIRP Fall Conference is just a few weeks away and registration is 
now open!  Please see the attached agenda and register online at 
http://www.okairp.org.  We are excited to announce that our keynote 
speaker is Dr. Mark Milliron, President and CEO of Catalyst Learning 
International (CLI), and his opening address will be "The Power to Know 
You're Making a Difference".  We will also be electing two new board 
members, so if you have a nomination, either for yourself or someone 
else, please email to Kenny Handy @ [email-masked].  The early 
registration discount ends October 26th, so please register soon!

Hope to see you there!

Lynn

-- 
J. Lynn Boyce
Chief Information Officer and
Director of Research and Network Services
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma
[email-masked]
405.574.1215 (voice)
405.574.1220 (fax)