Subject: [OKAIRP] Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research and Planning Fall 2008 Conference

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:58:37 -0500

Greetings,

            I would like to invite you to register for the OKAIRP Fall
2008 conference.  The Fall 2008 Conference will be hosted by Rose State
College and will be held at their new Professional Training and
Educational Center.  This full day conference will be held on Friday,
October 10, 2008 and will begin at 9:00 a.m. (registration begins at
8:30 a.m.)  We are pleased to have David Gleason from the University of
Texas in Dallas deliver the keynote address and will focus on learning
to think productively and effectively with more than one hat - perhaps 6
different hats!

            We are also looking for proposals so if you are interested,
please let me know as soon as possible.  You may view further details
about the call for proposals on our website.

            Please go to the OKAIRP website to register online at:  
http://www.okairp.org <blocked::http://www.okairp.org> .  We look
forward to seeing you there!

 
Sheilynda Stewart, M.B.A.
OKAIRP President
 
Software Development Project Manager
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Strategic Planning and Analysis
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone:  (405) 225-9288
Email:   [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>