Subject: [OKAIRP] TCC Position - Admin. Director of Research & Planning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:33:30 -0500

Tulsa Community College

ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR/PLANNING & RESEARCH

 ·    Institutional Research at Conference Center, Job Code:
 1019-F5-32-06*

 **Conducts and supports planning, research, and assessment initiatives and
 projects for the college.

 Qualifications:  Master’s degree required, EdD or PhD preferred in an
 educational field of study with emphasis in educational measurements and
 research or successful equivalent work experience in higher education
 setting within the area of educational research.  Knowledge,
 understanding, and practical application skills in educational statistics
 and measurement techniques; and in the use of computer technology in
 organizing, analyzing, and reporting information.  Ability to design and
 conduct system-wide research, evaluations and special studies for four
 campuses and the Conference Center.  Ability to interact effectively with
 others through verbal and written communication skills.  Ability to work
 cooperatively with others in developing, organizing, synthesizing, and
 reporting multiple projects in a timely manner.  Photocopy of transcripts
 required with application.
 Closing Date:  Monday, June 5, 2006 or until a qualified candidate is
 selected.

 You can access the application for employment form online:
 http://www.tulsacc.edu/page.asp?durki=28