Subject: [OKAIRP] Fall 2004 Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:28:44 -0500

Greetings to All,
The Fall 2004 conference is November 5, 2004.  Cameron University is
hosting the group.  A call for proposals and registration form are in the
attached newsletter.  Please hold November 4th open; the board has
tentatively scheduled a pre-conference session for that day.  Details will
be available through the listserv as they are finalized.

Three board positions need to be filled at the fall conference.  Please
send your nominations to Carla Robison ([email-masked]) or myself (
[email-masked]).  Time commitment is minimal and most of the work is done
by email or at the conferences.

(See attached file: Fall 2004 Newsletter.pdf)

Cindy Boling
OKAIRP President
Director, Institutional Research
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3342 phone
405.974.3843 fax