Subject: [OKAIRP] News and clues from OKAIRP

From: "Leslie Hale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:35:49 -0600

Hi all:  Just a quick note to give you information about the current
news for OKAIRP, the coming conference, and to ask you to help out by
completing a quick survey.

The new website (Thanks Paul!!) is up, and the first newsletter from my
tenure is there for your perusal.  That link is www.okairp.org  In
addition to the newsletter, you'll get details about the April 1
conference and a chance for an early registration discount.

To prepare for our spring planning session at the conference (short and
sweet, I promise), I'd like for you to go to the following link and
complete a quick survey.  By doing this, you'll give us a head start on
the session planning.  The link is 
http://www.zipsurvey.com/LaunchSurvey.aspx?suid=4042&key=DEBDD54F

Your executive board has been working to make this year's activities
and information sharing valuable for its members.  Let us know if
there's anything else we can do for you.  The board members and their
contact information are on the websitge and the newsletter.  

Hope it's spring where you are!  See you April 1.

Leslie

Dr. Leslie Hale
Research & Planning Associate
309 Skyline Building
918-828-5024
[email-masked]