Subject: [OKAIRP] UCO Hosting Regional NSSE User Workshop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:43:08 -0500

UCO is hosting a Regional NSSE User Workshop on October 6 and 7 in Edmond,
OK.  The National Survey for Student Engagement is widely used across the
nation.  In addition, a CSSE instrument has been developed to address
community college assessment.

Dr. George Kuh is the keynote speaker and many of the NSSE staff members
will be presenting session.  Presentation proposals are being accepted
through September 21.  The workshop is appropriate for individuals
considering using NSSE (or CSSE), new users, and long-time users.  Come
find out how other campuses are making use of the NSSE (or CSSE) data.

For details go to:

http://webdb.iu.edu/Nsse/?view=services/workshops/2005/ok/information

Karen Henderson
Director of Assessment
University of Central Oklahoma
102 Thatcher Hall
Edmond, OK  73034
(405) 974-2539
fax: (405) 974-3843
[email-masked]