Subject: [OKAIR] Information on Rapid Insight’s Predictive Modeling Analytics and Data Intelligence - Veera

From: Karla Oty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 14:43:09 +0000

I am interested in information regarding whether or not your university uses Rapid Insight’s Predictive Modeling Analytics and Data Intelligence- Veera software for predictive modeling for retention and graduation.

If you do use this software, would you please let me know if you think this an effective tool for your campus and/or any other information that you have about the software?

Thanks,

Karla

Karla J. Oty, Ph.D.
Director, Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability
Cameron University
2800 W. Gore Blvd
Lawton, OK 73505
(580) 581-2899

---

From: Deborah Cummings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 09:45:22 -0500

Please share responses with list.

*Deborah Cummings*

*Grant Writer & Institutional Effectiveness Officer*

*Carl Albert State College*

*Poteau, OK 74953*

*918-647-1388*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*CASC Mission Statement: To provide affordable, accessible, and exceptional
education that fosters student success.*

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Karla Oty
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 07, 2014 9:43 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* [OKAIR] Information on Rapid Insight’s Predictive Modeling
Analytics and Data Intelligence - Veera

I am interested in information regarding whether or not your university
uses Rapid Insight’s Predictive Modeling Analytics and Data Intelligence-
Veera software for predictive modeling for retention and graduation.

If you do use this software, would you please let me know if you think this
an effective tool for your campus and/or any other information that you
have about the software?

Thanks,

Karla

Karla J. Oty, Ph.D.

Cameron University

2800 W. Gore Blvd

Lawton, OK 73505

(580) 581-2899