Subject: [OKAIRP] Employment Outcomes Report, June 2007

From: "Spengler, Kathy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:18:12 -0500

The Employment Outcomes Report was accepted by the State Regents at
their June 28, 2007 meeting.  This report examines employment outcomes
(average salaries and within-state employment rates) for resident and
non-resident graduates of Oklahoma public colleges and universities one
year and five years after graduation for various graduating classes of
the past decade.  Data is also provided by degree level and by
graduates' field of study. 

The report is available on the State Regents' website at
http://www.okhighered.org/studies-reports/employment-outcomes/employrpt-
6-2007.pdf
<http://www.okhighered.org/studies-reports/employment-outcomes/employrpt
-2-2004.pdf> .  Additionally, institution-specific employment outcomes
have been provided to the chief academic officers and Unitized Data
System (UDS) coordinators at each institution.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Kathy Spengler
Career Technology Research Analyst
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 108850
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
Phone:  405-225-9144
Fax:  405-225-9230
Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 
This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the
use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this message and attachments,
if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you have received this communication in error,
please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this
communication from your system.