Subject: [OKAIRP] Fall Conference Registration Now Open!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:45:16 -0500

Hello everyone -

I'm sorry it has taken longer than I expected to get the registration 
materials out this time.  There have been recent, major changes in the 
lives of 4 of our board members, so it has been interesting to say the 
least.  Conference flyers were mailed out today... and yes, I noticed a 
minor mistake only after they went out.  Oh well.  The corrected flyer and 
the registration page is now available on the website: www.okairp.org

We're bringing in an out-of-state keynote speaker; Dr. Linda Mallory from 
the United States Naval Academy will present both our pre-conference 
workshop and our keynote address.  There is a small added cost for the 
pre-conference ($20), but this same workshop costs $250 to attend at the 
AIR conference.  Also, we have a designated hotel for the conference, so 
be sure to look for that if you are staying overnight.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this November!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President, 2006
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74135
Phone: (918) 595-7923
Fax: (918) 595-7988
email: [email-masked]