Subject: [OKAIRP] Position open at OU

From: "Zizzo, Deborah S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:24:22 -0600

The office of Institutional Research and Reporting at The University of
Oklahoma has recently promoted Debbie Zizzo to a newly created position
of Assistant Director.

IRR now has a position open for a Senior Research Analyst.  The person
in this full-time position will be responsible for gathering, verifying,
summarizing, presenting, and analyzing institutional research data to
support University planning and policy formulation.   In addition, this
person will analyze historical data and peer group data, prepare
longitudinal reports and interpret trend data.  Experience in
institutional research or in higher education is preferred, along with
knowledge of SAS or SPSS or query languages and database applications.

For more information about the position, please visit the OU Office of
Human Resources employment opportunities site at https://jobs.ou.edu and
click "Search Listings" and enter requisition number 01929.

Additional questions may be addressed to:

Cheryl Jorgenson
Asst Provost/Director of Institutional Research and Reporting
University of Oklahoma
Phone 405 325-3681               
[email-masked]