Subject: [OKAIRP] Call for Proposals... deadline looms

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:13:26 -0600

Greetings from the Board!

This is just a reminder that the deadline for our Call for Proposals for 
our Spring 2006 conference is next Monday.  If you were waiting until the 
last minute... ...   We currently have a good list of proposals, but we 
would always like to see more.  The board will make presentation 
selections on Friday, Feb. 10th.  We will have the conference agenda and 
online registration available soon after that day.

If you would like to send a proposal, please send a 100 (approximate) word 
abstract to [email-masked] and I'll make sure to include your 
proposal for review.

Hope to see you all at the conference at UCO, Edmond on March 10th! Again, 
the major track is re-accreditation, but we will also have a 
non-accrediation-oriented track available.

Bring a friend!
Thanks!
Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President, 2006
[email-masked]
(918) 595-7923