Subject: [OKAIR] Open position notices...

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:52:25 -0600

Please find two position vacancy notices attached, one from USAO and the
other from the Oklahoma State Dept. of Education.

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology 

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2013)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.