Subject: [OKAIRP] FICE Code_IPEDS Unit ID Conversion

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:11:37 -0500

All,

      Attached you should find the IPEDS_FICE_Code crosswalk excel
spreadsheet from Isabelle Billen to help with the FICE code/IPEDS Unit
ID conversion.

Sheilynda Stewart  

Sheilynda Stewart, MBA

Director of Institutional Research

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.