Subject: [OKAIRP] Spring 2007 Conference Information and Call for Presentations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:11:47 -0600

Greetings OKAIRP -

Please forgive the tardiness of this information, but details for this 
Spring's conference are now available.  The conference will be held at 
OSU-Oklahoma City on Friday, March 30th and will include an Assessment 
Pre-conference workshop presented by Dr. Jim Purcell from the OSRHE office 
on Thursday, March 29th.  A flyer is not currently available, but one will 
be provided in the very near future.  I know this is somewhat late notice, 
but please check your calendars and mark these dates as soon as possible.

I know we have a few presentations already, but if you have a topic on 
which you'd like to present, please send a brief description to me (Paul 
Johnson: [email-masked]).  This is a great opportunity to get a 
practice run if you intend to present at the HLC conference in Chicago or 
any other conference this year.

Thanks for your patience!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Past-President, 2007
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74135

Phone: (918) 595-7923
Fax: (918) 595-7988
email: [email-masked]