Subject: [OKAIRP] Spring 2007 Conference Registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:06:43 -0500

Greetings OKAIRP -

I sent out paper flyers for the Spring conference, but I can't recall if I 
sent an email to the listserv... so if not, here it is now.  Registration 
for the Spring 2007 conference is now available through the OKAIRP website 
(www.okairp.org).  The conference is at OSU-OKC on March 29th and 30th. We 
have an excellent pre-conference workshop lined up for the 29th, so don't 
miss that.  We have a full slate of concurrent sessions for conference 
day, along with an interesting retention discussion as our keynote 
address, presented by Rosemary Hayes from OU.  I look forward to seeing 
everyone there!  It only takes about a minute to register. 

Have a great day!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Past President, 2007
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74135

Phone: (918) 595-7923
Fax: (918) 595-7988
email: [email-masked]