Subject: [OKAIRP] Early Registration ends this week!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:04:15 -0500

Greetings OKAIRP -

This week is the last week for the $10 discount on registration for next 
Friday's conference.  Early registration assists us in planning the number 
of meals needed as well as making facilities and parking arrangements. 
Registering is easy... go to www.okairp.org.  You will find a prominent 
link to register and it only takes a minute.

We are currently sending out some parking passes to those who have already 
registered (and for whom we have addresses).  Others will need to pick up 
their passes at the registration table on conference day and go back to 
their car to place the pass on their dash.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President, 2006
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74135

Phone: (918) 595-7923
Fax: (918) 595-7988
email: [email-masked]