Subject: [OKAIRP] Call for Proposals for Spring 2006

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:31:14 -0600

Greetings all -

I'm sorry this is late in coming to you, but I have had a few other irons 
in the fire lately.  I want to thank everyone who contributed to the Fall 
2005 conference held at NSU-BA ? attendees as well as presenters.  With 
record attendance (at least as far back as any board member can remember) 
and quality presentations, the conference was a great success!  The 
responses from the conference evaluation were very positive and included 
some good ideas for future sessions.  I will have the presentations posted 
online for your review as soon as possible.

The Spring 2006 conference will be hosted by the University of Central 
Oklahoma in Edmond, OK on March 10, 2006.  I was excited to see new faces 
at the recent conference and truly hope all can return this Spring.  
OKAIRP conferences are great opportunities for networking as well as 
professional development.  The call for proposals is now online at 
www.okairp.org.  Please consider submitting a proposal for presentation 
and share your victories, insights and concerns.  The deadline for 
submission is February 6th, which will come a lot more quickly than many 
of us expect.

Thank you all for helping make our conferences great!

See ya soon,
Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President