Subject: Re: [OKAIR] OKAIRP Digest, Vol 78, Issue 7

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:46:32 -0500

We are working on creating a session for dashboards at the fall
conference.  Rapid Insight has been contacted but they are not able to
attend.  However, they are going to send me some flyers to put in
everyone's packet.  If you all know of other vendors please let Kristi
John or myself know (by way of the listserv) and we will contact them to
see if they can attend our conference.
We  have watched some webinars and they are interesting.  Rapid Insight
is a company that is willing to do consortium pricing.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 4:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OKAIRP Digest, Vol 78, Issue 7

Send OKAIRP mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://lists.onenet.net/mailman/listinfo/okairp
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of OKAIRP digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Dashboard (Mary Millikin)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:44:32 -0500
From: Mary Millikin <[email-masked]>
To: Hala Khoury <[email-masked]>,	"[email-masked]"
	<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [OKAIR] Dashboard
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hala,

The Association of Institutional Research hosts pre-conference workshops
each year at its annual conference.  Because the most recent conference
was held in June, I'm sure you won't want to wait until next year to
learn more.  Here is a URL that summarizes uses and ideas for college
and university dashboards.
http://www.airweb.org/EducationAndEvents/Publications/Documents/123.pdf

I would be interesting to see presentations of dashboards at the fall
OKAIR conference.

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Accountability and Academics Rogers State
University
918-343-7605
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Hala Khoury
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OKAIR] Dashboard

I am working on creating a dashboard for Langston University, Does
anyone know of a class or any education opportunity that might help me
with this project?

Thank you,

Hala Khoury
Director of Institutional Research and Planning Langston University
(405) 466-6012

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.onenet.net/pipermail/okairp/attachments/20120730/babae71c/
attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 22952 bytes
Desc: image001.jpg
URL:
<http://lists.onenet.net/pipermail/okairp/attachments/20120730/babae71c/
attachment.jpg>

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
OKAIRP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.onenet.net/mailman/listinfo/okairp

End of OKAIRP Digest, Vol 78, Issue 7
*************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:44:08 -0500

iDashboard is another company we've looked at for dashboards.

Kevin

             "Billen,                                                      
             Isabelle"                                                     
             <[email-masked]                                          To 
             >                         <[email-masked]>           
             Sent by:                                                   cc 
             okairp-bounces@li                                             
             sts.onenet.net                                        Subject 
                                       Re: [OKAIR] OKAIRP Digest, Vol 78,  
                                       Issue 7                             
             08/01/2012 08:47                                              
             PM                                                            

-----Original Message-----

Today's Topics:

Message: 1

Hala,

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.

Thank you,

Hala Khoury

---

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:04:15 -0500

Good morning,

    I just participated in a Dashboard webinar back in June 2012
provided by Zogo Tech.  The presentation was really useful and I have
already started creating a dashboard using some of their advice and
examples.  I contacted Michael Taft, who was the presenter at the time,
to see if he may be interested in coming to our fall 2012 conference and
he said that he is a supporter of IR and would not mind if someone would
contact him to discuss the logistics (time and place).  He stated that
he received an email a short while ago about an invitation to
participate at our conference, so if you are interested in exploring
this opportunity I can provide you with his contact information if you
wish.  Of course, I asked about fees, and he said that if he could set
up a vendor booth as well as do the presentation, he would waive the
fee.  I think he already support a couple of institutions here in
Oklahoma and I think the presentation would be very informative.  Cindy,
I did mention that you were currently President of OKAIR but I didn't
want to give out your contact information until you had a chance to
discuss this with the board.

    I hope this if helpful.  Let me know if you need additional
information.

Sheilynda Stewart 

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
East Central University
1100 E. 14th Street
Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999
Phone:  580-559-5668
email:  [email-masked] 

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Billen, Isabelle
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 8:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [OKAIR] OKAIRP Digest, Vol 78, Issue 7

-----Original Message-----

Today's Topics:

Message: 1

Hala,

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.

Thank you,

Hala Khoury

---

From: Cal Easterling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:13:24 +0000

I might be interested in something like this. My homegrown efforts often require programming (especially those drawing on live data from Banner) and are a hassle, though they tend to satisfy my constituents (primarily upper administration and trustees). Something easier to build and maintain with nominal cost would be welcome, pending the minor matter of budget (!)

Have a happy day!

Cal Easterling, Ph.D.

Institutional Research/Assessment

Oral Roberts University

Tulsa, OK 74136

(918)495-6538

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Stewart, Sheilynda [[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:04 AM
To: Billen, Isabelle; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [OKAIR] OKAIRP Digest, Vol 78, Issue 7

Good morning,

Sheilynda Stewart

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

-----Original Message-----

Today's Topics:

Message: 1

Hala,

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.

Thank you,

Hala Khoury