Subject: [OKAIRP] Fall 2008 OKAIRP Conference is only 1 week away!

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 10:05:28 -0500

Good morning all,

Just a final reminder to register for our upcoming fall conference which
will be held next Friday, October 10th.  Early registration ends tomorrow!  

Sessions at the Fall 2008 OKAIRP conference will focus on a variety of
issues including a roundtable follow-up discussion on the progress of the
Achieving the Dream initiative, new IPEDS reporting changes, reporting
practices using the Banner system, and a progress report on the Oklahoma
Education Information System (OEIS).  We are pleased to have David Gleason
from the University of Texas in Dallas deliver our keynote address.  We are
also grateful to Rose State College for hosting this event at their new
Professional Training and Education Center!  Early registration cost for the
Fall 2008 conference is $50; late registration is $60.  

Hope to see you there!

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

OKAIRP Treasurer
Chief Information Officer and
Director of Research and Network Services

University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma
1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018
405.574.1215 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

[email-masked]