Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Spring 2008 Conference

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:32:48 -0500

For those of you who have not yet registered to attend the OKAIRP Spring
2008 conference, there is still time!!

The IPEDS pre-conference workshop will be on Thursday, March 27, 2008 at
the OCCC John Massey Center at 1:00 p.m. and the Conference will be on
Friday, March 28, 2008 at Oklahoma City Community College - registration
will begin at 8:30 a.m.  Registration cost to attend the full day
conference after March 26th will be $60.00 so hurry and register online
at http://www.okairp.org.

We look forward to seeing you there!

 
 
Sheilynda Stewart, M.B.A.
OKAIRP President
 
Software Development Project Manager
Strategic Planning and Analysis
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone:  (405) 225-9288
Email:   [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>