Subject: [OKAIRP] SAS software for faculty & students...

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 15:27:30 -0500

I received this today from my SAS rep and thought you might be interested.

The hosted product below of our on-line teaching and learning resource is
offered at no cost to students as well as professors.  I added this just in
case you would like to pass this on to the Teaching staff.

 <http://www.sas.com/govedu/edu/programs/od_academics.html> SASR OnDemand
for Academics - University and college access to SASR software wherever and
whenever you need it

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology 

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!