Subject: [OKAIR] FW: National Community College Benchmark Project (NCCBP) Enrollment Open

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:49:46 -0500

For those of you who are members of the NCCBP can you give me your
opinion?  What does it do for you?  How much work does it add to your
staff?

Thanks

*******************************************

Isabelle Billen

Director Info Systems/Inst Research

I. T. Services

Rose State College

mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

(405)733-7356

 

NCCBP Logo
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbyXvLF
ntqeRDTJwABG9aTMFJZLHttN4TVZGgr3WwkJblFZ9AJJz9sm7LKJU3I5NHXmzBVgqZBbf-B-
6vEGXeeTFVWXij-5Yh0A=>  Classroom
Photo<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs043/1104450754069/img/54.jpg> 

NCCBP Enrollment is Open 

Subscription for the National Community College Benchmark Project is
open. The NCCBP is the national data collection and benchmarking
consortium for two year institutions.  

 

Join Your Peers 

Over 450 community colleges have subscribed to this accountability
initiative since its inception in 2004. Subscribe now
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbwwjGJ
fwZyBtLy51rFDMSVb-s0FsvMvvPQjVXi4c2mbKCHZ5h_4NT7kSpxziXRrOH2nKIMUOdOY21b
nV5xXHcQhkXA3qGEZrGEFgHxbUMlAgC8JEZ83wtacCTOBH6MzvOk=>  to benefit from
national and regional reports, peer comparison and best practices tools.

Last year 25% of the nation's
community colleges joined the NCCBP. 

NCCBP Subscriber Map
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbyDfeb
i5tesYiMTJ2m0zT_NKgv9cTEkIzwDUB42LBEJMk7UIzJqQs3CVPypIi-9m0Vi3HCz7b8_PjG
gho5XsxN6aUisM90nhAuFoDUvsemQ73XaunHsT3M1zYmzmhGWasQsnCohUIZHgw==> 

Find out which of your peers have joined the NCCBP
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbyDfeb
i5tesYiMTJ2m0zT_NKgv9cTEkIzwDUB42LBEJMk7UIzJqQs3CVPypIi-9m0Vi3HCz7b8_PjG
gho5XsxN6aUisM90nhAuFoDUvsemQ73XaunHsT3M1zYmzmhGWasQsnCohUIZHgw==> . 

Membership Benefits  

The NCCBP provides more than 150 nationally accepted benchmarks ranging
from student learning outcomes to community and workforce involvement to
HR data (see the benchmark summary below).  

As a member you will receive the following reports:

*	National Aggregate Report
*	State/District Aggregate Report
*	Peer Comparison Tools 
*	Best Practices Report Tool
*	Strengths Report

Benchmarks 

The NCCBP benchmarks
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbzgXcd
zVcMou5MrwPCOiZokDzhVocdzAC8V12HQ0XfD433kuku24HDSX_p4_5kL5aWaci244H6FG5s
wEjh_WLu30TMCukDxbMbtWD0ho0ocd0C9Rn5hCChScLC33uHRxy4=>  have aided
institutions in their efforts to increase performance and delivery of
services, accreditation processes and in accountability reports to the
community.

A quick overview of the NCCBP's benchmarks:

Students

Credit Student Enrollment

Student Satisfaction and Engagement

Minority Participation Rates

High School Graduate Enrollment

Student Learning Outcomes

Student Completion and Transfer

Student Performance at Transfer Institutions

Student Goal Attainment

College-level Course Course Retention/Success

Developmental Course Retention/Success

Developmental Student Success in First College-level Course

Career Program Completers

Retention/Success in Core Academic Courses

Institution-wide Credit Grades

Distance Learning Grades

Faculty and Staff

Student/Student Services Staff Ratio

Retirements and Departures

Grievances and Harassments

Workforce and Community Outreach

Student Market Penetration

Community Market Penetration

Business and Industry Productivity

Employer Satisfaction Rates

Institution

Subscriber Information

Average Section Size

Student/Faculty Ratio

Faculty Load

Distance Learning Sections and Credit Hours

Cost Per Credit Hour

Employee Development/Training Expenditures 

	

Enroll Now
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbwwjGJ
fwZyBtLy51rFDMSVb-s0FsvMvvPQjVXi4c2mbKCHZ5h_4NT7kSpxziXRrOH2nKIMUOdOY21b
nV5xXHcQhkXA3qGEZrGEFgHxbUMlAgC8JEZ83wtacCTOBH6MzvOk=> 

Quick Links 

Enrollment
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbwwjGJ
fwZyBtLy51rFDMSVb-s0FsvMvvPQjVXi4c2mbKCHZ5h_4NT7kSpxziXRrOH2nKIMUOdOY21b
nV5xXHcQhkXA3qGEZrGEFgHxbUMlAgC8JEZ83wtacCTOBH6MzvOk=>  

Benchmarks
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbzgXcd
zVcMou5MrwPCOiZokDzhVocdzAC8V12HQ0XfD433kuku24HDSX_p4_5kL5aWaci244H6FG5s
wEjh_WLu30TMCukDxbMbtWD0ho0ocd0C9Rn5hCChScLC33uHRxy4=>  

Peer Institutions
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbyDfeb
i5tesYiMTJ2m0zT_NKgv9cTEkIzwDUB42LBEJMk7UIzJqQs3CVPypIi-9m0Vi3HCz7b8_PjG
gho5XsxN6aUisM90nhAuFoDUvsemQ73XaunHsT3M1zYmzmhGWasQsnCohUIZHgw==> 

About Us
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0Hhwby6jsF
nCtbM1BaAj3FCCzdFhAhjFMECV1N5g5j8XGVD1obQJjwnnZwwcL7KEDSA6DsiibhaSBZ1C6v
AzCHFxuMO78BGy0lZyrpXj-ygnj0NsJIVc4tb1sySMVGxmE1q9qc=> 

Confidentiality
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109404064610&s=50220&e=001H8UEK0HhwbwDmhh
Gt_PT6RBGYZoSwjCW6lJfaKQ7ZiE7k_Z0M-fX_ZrzNBHIjH-tjLZLDO5bMUMCSnkc6MH2IVf
c1m2WYfwg8G70v_9EX7S__ZdOyIxsoGwGQHERXIBLde67S35xWodhBneFX09SUGaEUeZO67j
C> 

Contact Us

If you are interested in participating in the NCCBP, but need more
information, please do not hesitate to contact
Dr. Jeff Seybert <mailto:[email-masked]?> . 

Endorsements

"The NCCBP is a superb resource for our college and our system
assessment and strategic planning initiatives"

Dr. John Porter

Associate Provost for Institutional Research and Analysis State
University of New York System Administration

"The Benchmark Project has been invaluable for developing our strategic
plan. It provides accessible information on key indicators of strategic
importance and gives us benchmarks for improvements that are credible
and have integrity"

Dr. Ellen J..Weed

Vice President for 
Academic Affairs

Nashville State 
Community Colleges

"We have incorporated the NCCBP into our balanced scorecard and it has
played a vital role in our efforts to bring about institutions
accountability and Implement strategic plan"

Dr. Ron Pennington

Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
St. Charles Community College    

	

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=vqfkgteab&m=1104450754069
&ea=tbritton%40rose.edu&a=1109404064610> 

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0017c4RbpK6sMnl4v1DNWdu2
nEouPFAZhSEiwKuiuey3-Y%3D&t=001aIIHWTq9m7jPMjvLTXFZ_A%3D%3D&llr=vqfkgtea
b> 

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_234> 

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked] |   

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=0017c4RbpK6sMnl4v1DNWdu2
nEouPFAZhSEiwKuiuey3-Y%3D&t=001aIIHWTq9m7jPMjvLTXFZ_A%3D%3D&llr=vqfkgtea
b>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0017c4RbpK6sMnl4v1DNWdu2
nEouPFAZhSEiwKuiuey3-Y%3D&t=001aIIHWTq9m7jPMjvLTXFZ_A%3D%3D&llr=vqfkgtea
b> (tm) | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

Johnson County Community College | 12345 College Blvd. | Overland Park |
KS | 66210

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1109404064610.0.1104450754069.50220&ts=S074
3&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>