Subject: [OKAIRP] A HUGE Thank You!!

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:46:56 -0500

First of all I wish to give my heartfelt THANK YOU for everyone who helped
any family affected by last spring's tornados.  So many people lost so much,
I almost feel guilty because we had some house left to re-build upon.  We
are getting close to being able to move back home, hopefully by mid-October!

Second, for those of you who donated time, energy or dollars to help me and
my family, you will never, EVER know how much this meant to us.  There are
so many things that insurance won't pay for, and that includes much of the
debris cleanup.  We used the donated funds to rent a backhoe to assist with
some of the larger trees.  My son's company also donated a bulldozer for a
weekend which was able to move the massive 40+ foot and 50+ foot trees to
the road for FEMA cleanup.  I have attached a couple of pictures . my sons
and husband had fun driving the big machines.  J

>From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for all you have done to help me, my
family and others affected in disasters!!!!

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology 

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.