Subject: [OKAIRP] Spring Conference this Thursday and Friday!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:22:27 -0500

Hello all -

It's almost time!  The OKAIRP Spring 2007 conference is this Thursday and 
Friday at OSU-OKC.  Be sure to register so we know how many to expect 
(esp. for food preparations).  Also, we have a great pre-conference 
happening on Thursday (and yes, there will be snacks provided then too 
*grins* ).  I think we have some great presentations that you'll want to 
hear.  We will be meeting on the second floor of the Student Center at the 
OSU-OKC campus.  There is parking on practically all sides of the 
building.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Past President, 2007
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74135

Phone: (918) 595-7923
Fax: (918) 595-7988
email: [email-masked]