Subject: [OKAIRP] Critical Thinking Presentation

From: "Noble, Jan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:37:24 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

We are interested in a Critical Thinking presentation here at
Southwestern OK State University.  In 1999, we were pleased to have Dr.
Richard Paul as our guest speaker.  

I am a member of our Faculty Development Committee.  Currently, it is
requested that I find a guest that would speak on the Critical Thinking
processes such as Case Studies, Problem Based Learning, Active Learning,
etc.  If you have in mind suggested speakers, I would appreciate your
forwarding contact information.

Thank you very much,

Jan

Jan Noble, Director of Assessment
Southwestern OK State Univ.
100 Campus Dr.
Weatherford, OK  73096

(580) 774-3084
(580) 774-7094 (fax)
[email-masked]

http://www.swosu.edu/administration/assessment/