Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Fall Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:04:56 -0500

Greetings to All,

Many of you have been asking about an agenda for the Fall meeting.  I've
included that at the bottom of this email.  A more complete agenda will be
posted to the website as the conference gets closer.  The deadline for
proposals is October 8 and there is still room for more proposals.
Remember that poster presentations are an option.  This might be a great
way to involve some graduate students.  See the newsletter for more
details:  http://www.okairp.org/.

I am also attaching a file for the November 4 sessions on Whale Done!.
Please invite your Financial Aid personnel and others that may benefit from
these presentations.  Thursday's sessions are free of charge.  Registration
forms are available online at http://www.okairp.org/.  Please register by
October 29.

We have a good start on the board nominations but still need a few more
names.  Please send nominations to Carla Robison at [email-masked].

(Embedded image moved to file: pic29795.pcx)

(See attached file: WhaleDoneFlyer.pdf)(See attached file: OKAIRP
Flier.doc)

Cindy Boling
President, OKAIRP
Director, Institutional Research
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3342 phone
405.974.3843 fax