Subject: [OKAIRP] Research Analyst Position

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:35:18 -0600

Greetings,

On behalf of Tiffany Tomlinson at the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher
Education (OSRHE) Human Resources department, we are currently seeking
to fill the Research Analyst position under the Strategic Planning and
Analysis division.  This individual will prepare materials required for
State Regents' board and committee meetings and conduct applied research
and analysis.  

 If you have additional questions about this position, please feel free
to contact Tiffany Tomlinson at (405) 225-9415.  This position can also
be viewed on the OSRHE web site http://www.okhighered.org/
<http://www.okhighered.org/>  under the OSRHE Job Opportunity
Announcements web link.  

Sheilynda Stewart, OKAIRP President

Software Development Project Manager

Strategic Planning and Analysis

655 Research Parkway, Suite 200

Oklahoma City, OK  74104-3603

Phone:  (405) 225-9288

Email:  [email-masked]