Subject: [OKAIR] FW: Rapid Insight-Webinar links

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:40:22 -0500

Fyi for anyone who is interested in viewing a dashboard webinar or IPEDS
loading (both from a vendor)

From: Tricia Mills [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:15 AM
To: Billen, Isabelle
Subject: Rapid Insight-Webinar links

Isabelle,

It was nice to speak with you. I look forward to working with you to get
you all the information you need to make an informed decision.  Below is
the link for the session you attended, followed by the IPEDS write-up
and link to register.  

http://www.rapidinsightinc.com/demos-ir_dashboards
<http://www.rapidinsightinc.com/demos-ir_dashboards>  

Automating IPEDS - Integrating Datasets and Automating Analyses for
Pain-free Reporting

*       Thu, Apr 19, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
<https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/735485610> 

Completing the mandatory IPEDS reporting is no one's idea of fun, but
Rapid Insight Veera software can not only make combining different
datasets easy and fast but can also automate the data analysis resulting
in pain-free reporting. Join Dr. Taylor of Paul Smith's College to see
how one understaffed office has automated their IPEDS reporting to save
both staff time and their sanity.  

Regards,

Tricia Mills

Account manager

53 Technology Lane Suite 112

Conway, NH  03818

603-447-0240 ext. 8645