Subject: [OKAIRP] More Conference Information...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:49:33 -0500

Hello all -

I wanted to let you know that I've added some conference area maps and the 
hotel link to the website conference page (see www.okairp.org).  Also, I 
mailed out a large number of parking slips this week, but I know I didn't 
catch everyone.  We will have a few more at the registration table for 
those who didn't get theirs in the mail.  If you will car-pool with others 
who also have parking passes, please bring your extras back to us so we 
will be sure to have enough for everyone.  Lastly, the assessment folks 
who are responsible for your institutions' Annual Student Assessment 
Report to the State Regents will have a small round-table session 
concurrent to the afternoon plenary; Michael Yeager from the Regents' 
office will answer your questions regarding the new format of this report.

Thanks!  See ya soon!

Paul Johnson
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74135

Phone: (918) 595-7923
Fax: (918) 595-7988
email: [email-masked]