Subject: Re: [OKAIR] ipeds spring

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:09:40 -0500

Isabelle,

I contacted the State Regents office about this definition.  It is my
understanding that students exclusively enrolled in distance education
courses are extracted from the Method of Delivery field with a code or
combination of codes equal to  01 thru 99 (excluding "00").  A
combination of codes containing a "00" plus any other codes are counted
as blended courses.

Sheilynda Stewart  

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.

 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Billen, Isabelle
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OKAIR] ipeds spring

All,

For Part A - fall enrollment by Distance Education Status (new section
this year) how are you defining Distance Education?  We've always
defined distance education as those courses taught exclusively on-line
(method-of-delivery = 04).  Do you count the other methods of delivery
as distance education?

****************************************************************

Isabelle Billen | Associate VP for Information Technology | Rose State
College 

I.T. Services  | 405.733.7356 | [email-masked]