Subject: [OKAIRP] 2011 Annual Institute on Best Practices in Institutional Effectiveness

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:10:33 -0500

FYI. Terri Manning is a Data Coach for the national Achieving the Dream 
initatie. 

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D. 
Director of Planning and Institutional Research
TCC Conference Center
6111 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa, OK   74135-6198
(918) 595-7924  Office   (918)  595-7988 FAX

Would you like to sail through your next accreditation visit?  Would you 
like to have a team from your institution trained together so they can 
return and get the work done?  Plan to attend the Annual Institute on Best 
Practices in Institutional Effectiveness being held July 10-13, 2010 in 
Baltimore, MD.  Early bird rates expire May 27.
 This year?s focus is on learning outcomes assessment and the speakers are 
outstanding.  They include:
 ·         Barbara Walvoord a national speaker and author on working with 
faculty on learning outcomes assessment (she will do an entire 8 hours)
·         Linda Suskie from Middle State Commission and a national 
speaker/author on outcomes assessment
·         George Kuh from the National Institute on Learning Outcomes 
Assessment
·         Trudy Bers on displaying data effectively (student data, 
assessment data, etc.)
·         Rigo Rincones on the application of program evaluation to the 
academic setting and how to evaluate student success initiatives
·         Terri Manning will deliver the first 8 hours on the process and 
practice of institutional effectiveness (IE 101A and IE 101B)
 You can fly inexpensively to Baltimore (because Southwest flies there) 
and we negotiated a $119 rate from the hotel.  The complete agenda with 
descriptions can be found at: http://cpcc-cfar.com/ie-institute/
 Early bird registration rates are available through May 27, 2011. Group 
rates are available when three or more attend from one institution.  Space 
is limited to 150 attendees. More information, registration materials and 
hotel information can be found at:  
http://cpcc-cfar.com/institute-general-information/.
Terri M. Manning, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President for Institutional Research
Director, Center for Applied Research
Central Piedmont Community College
P.O. Box 35009
Central Campus, Admin IV
Charlotte, NC  28235-5009
(704) 330-6592 - voice
(704) 330-6013 FAX
[email-masked]
Solving real world problems through quality research.