Subject: [OKAIR] FW: OKAIR Thanks

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:31:09 -0500

From: Brian Hynous [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:16 AM
To: Billen, Isabelle
Subject: OKAIR Thanks

Hi Isabelle,

I wanted to take a minute today to thank each and every one of the folks
at OKAIR for inviting iDashboards to the 2012 meeting.  Warren and I
enjoyed speaking to everyone and it was nice finally meeting a lot of
folks face to face.  If there is anything iDashboards can do in the
future to support/participate OKAIR, please don't hesitate to contact
me.  Have a great day!

Best regards,

Brian Hynous | Data Visualization Manager
p: 248-528-7201

f: 248-828-2770

e: [email-masked] | www.iDashboards.com

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom. 

The world, henceforth will be run by people able to put together 

the right information at the right time, think critically about it, 

and make important choices wisely."     ~E. O. Wilson

 <http://www2.idashboards.com/e/9762/iDashboards/8v652/142916921>  
<http://www2.idashboards.com/e/9762/idashboards/8v65d/142916921>  
<http://www2.idashboards.com/e/9762/company-idashboards/8v65q/142916921>
 <http://www2.idashboards.com/e/9762/2012-10-30/8v662/142916921>  
<http://www2.idashboards.com/e/9762/idashboards/8v66d/142916921>