Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Fall Conference - November 3 & 4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:40:04 -0500

Greetings all -

On behalf of the OKAIRP Executive Board, I would like to invite you to 
register for the Fall 2005 OKAIRP conference hosted by Northeastern State 
University at their Broken Arrow, OK campus on November 3rd and 4th.

We have two great pre-conference sessions planned for Thursday, Nov. 3rd 
(one on SSPS and another on electronic portfolio assessment).  Each 
session runs for approximately 1 1/2 hours, and you will be able to attend 
both sessions.  We are excited to bring in John Rome, Director of Data 
Administration and Data Warehousing at Arizona State University, as our 
guest speaker this Fall.  We also have some great concurrent session 
brought to you by our own membership.

For those needing to stay the night in Tulsa, we have booked the 
DoubleTree Hotel (Warren Place) as our conference hotel.  I think you'll 
find these accommodations very satisfying.  The conference price is $79 
for the night of November 3rd.

ONLINE REGISTRATION is fast and easy (2 minutes, tops)... visit 
www.okairp.org for all the details.  Early registration (available until 
October 28th) is $40... late registration (after Oct. 28th) is $50.

IN ADDITION... we will need to elect 2 new board members at this 
conference.  Please contact Leslie Hale ([email-masked]) or 
Paul Johnson ([email-masked]) to nominate someone, or yourself, for 
election.

Best wishes to all and we'll see you in November!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Board Member