Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIR May 24 Tornado Relief Collection

From: "John, Kristi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:59:06 -0500

All:

Troy Milligan and I met this morning: I reviewed all of the records of
donations for our recent tornado relief collection. All donations
amounted to $800, which was the amount deposited. That amount was then
split into two cashier checks; one in the amount of $400 made out and
mailed to Lynn Boyce (along with the gift card), the other for $400 made
out to The Central Oklahoma Red Cross. The check for the Red Cross will
be presented to them by Troy on behalf of OKAIR soon, and Troy will
continue to hold the records of all of the individual donations, in case
some donors would like to remain anonyms. In conclusion, I can verify
that an $800 dollar deposit was made, and that two withdraws of $400
each were completed from the account set up for this relief fund,
leaving a $0 balance.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me, thank you all
for your generous donations! I am truly honored to be a part of such a
caring organization! 

Kristi John

OKAIR Board member -  Fall 2008 to present