Subject: [OKAIR] FW: Rapid Insight-per our conversation

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:14:36 -0500

This information is from a dashboard vendor who sent the recycle bags
but were not able to attend our Fall conference.

From: Tricia Mills [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:18 AM
To: Billen, Isabelle
Subject: Rapid Insight-per our conversation

Isabelle,

It was great to speak with you this morning. I am very excited for you
and your committee, who worked very hard on your OKAiR forum, and had
such a great turnout as a result.

As I mentioned, I am sending along our webinar schedule and the case
study I mentioned from Paul Smith's College, who has seen a return of
investment of over $3M when looking at students they've retained.

If you and your colleagues are interested I would like to set up a
private demo of Rapid Insight tools. It will be informative and include
a Q&A.

Case Study: 
http://www.rapidinsightinc.com/media/pdfs/paul_smiths_college_case_study
.pdf 

Webinar Schedule: Predictive Modeling for Higher Ed

                                       *Thu, Nov 8, 2012 1:00 PM- CST

                                       *Wed, Nov 14, 2012 8:00 AM - CST

                                       *Mon, Nov 19, 2012 12:00 PM - CST

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,

Tricia

Tricia Mills

Account Manager

53 Technology Lane Suite 112

Conway, NH  03818

603-447-0240 ext. 8645