Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Fall conference call for papers and newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:36:30 -0500

Greetings Fellow Institutional Researchers:
 
Below is the link to the call for papers for the OKAIRP (OK Association 
for Institutional Research and Planning) fall conference.  We'd like to 
invite you and any of your working peers to join us for an educational and 
motivational conference.  The keynote will focus on data management and 
dashboarding. The pre-conference will include presentations on SPSS and 
Electronic Portfolios.  Look over the call for papers and consider sharing 
recent projects or ideas with the membership.  Also read over the updated 
newsletter!
 
Mark your calendars now to join us November 3-4 in Tulsa for the 
conference!
 
Call for papers: http://www.okairp.org/proposals.shtm
Newsletter: http://www.okairp.org/documents/newsletter.pdf
 
Hope to see you there!  Leslie Hale, President OKAIRP

Leslie F. Hale, Ed.D.
 
Research & Planning Associate
Tulsa Technology Center
(918)828-5024