Subject: [OKAIRP] Fall Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:37:52 -0500

The Fall Conference is November 5, 2004 at Cameron University.

There will be a pre-conference session on November 4, also at Cameron
University.  The board has invited TG (Texas Guarantor) to present the FISH
Philosophy and Whale Done.  These are interactive sessions, fun but very
informative and thought-provoking.  The catch to OKAIRP is we have to have
some Financial Aid personnel in attendance.  So please invite your
Financial Aid offices.  There is no cost to attend the November 4 session,
but please fill out the registration form.  There is a flier attached with
the basic information for both days.  Within the next two weeks, I hope to
be able to send a flier with more detailed information about FISH and Whale
Done that can be sent to your Financial Aid offices and other interested
personnel.

Please send proposals for concurrent sessions (Nov 5) to [email-masked].
A title, presenter(s), and approximately 100 word abstract is needed.

Please send nominations for board positions to [email-masked].  So far
we have one nomination and three vacancies.

Please send registrations (attached or available at www.okairp.org) to
[email-masked].

Let's make this our biggest conference ever.  Invite someone who hasn't
attended in a while, invite a student (special rates), invite someone who
needs to be aware of IR/Assessment/Planning issues.  We'll see you soon.

Cindy Boling
OKAIRP President
Director, Institutional Research
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3342 phone
405.974.3843 fax

(See attached file: registration form.doc)(See attached file: OKAIRP
Flier.doc)