Subject: [OKAIRP] Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research and Planning Spring 2008 Conference

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:06:42 -0600

Greetings,

            I would like to invite you to register for the OKAIRP Spring
2008 conference.  We will start off with a pre-conference IPEDS
workshop, sponsored by Tom Hardy, on Thursday, March 2008 from 1:00 pm -
3:15pm at the Oklahoma City Community College John Massey Center.  The
full day conference will be held at the Oklahoma City Community College
main campus on Friday, March 28, 2008 from 9:00 am. - 3:15 pm.  We are
pleased to have Dr. Kenneth Gonzalez from the University of San Diego
deliver the keynote address.  He is an expert of focus groups and
institutional research issues and will address how to use focus groups
to increase student success in college.

            Please register online at:  http://www.okairp.org
<http://www.okairp.org> .  We look forward to seeing you there!

Sheilynda Stewart, M.B.A.
OKAIRP President

Software Development Project Manager
Strategic Planning and Analysis
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone:  (405) 225-9288
Email:   [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>