Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Spring 2009 Conference

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:11:17 -0600

Greetings OKAIRP Members!

I would like to inform you of the upcoming OKAIRP Spring Conference
hosted by Redlands Community College in El Reno, Oklahoma, on March 26,
2009 and March 27, 2009.   The pre-conference on March 26, 2009 will
begin with a special tour of Redlands' Darlington Campus where OKAIRP
members will learn about international agricultural research programs.
We will then focus on the use of SPSS at a technical session with
presenters Stephen Crynes and Julie Sawyer.  After the pre-conference,
you are invited to join us at Montana Mikes to enjoy dinner together.

The conference, March 27, 2009, will feature Scott Bodfish, a Vice
President from Noel-Levitz, who is an expert in the assessment and
retention field and has a background in Institutional Research.  Visit 
https://www.noellevitz.com/Our+Consultants/Full-Time/Scott+Bodfish.htm
<https://www.noellevitz.com/Our+Consultants/Full-Time/Scott+Bodfish.htm>
to find out more about Scott.  Please invite your colleagues who would
benefit from the assessment and retention subject.

We are currently accepting proposals for the concurrent sessions on
March 27, 2009.  If you would be willing to share your insight and
expertise, please visit http://www.okairp.org/ <http://www.okairp.org/>
and submit a proposal for the concurrent sessions. We are soliciting
proposals from the following topics:

    Disaster Recovery/Data Administration

    Business Intelligence

    Assessment Best Practices

    The Practice of Institutional Research

    Issues of Concern with Accreditation in Research and Assessment

Registration will open in February 2009 for this Sprin 2009 conference.
Please watch for updates in your inbox!  The attached flyers provide
details.

Sheilynda Stewart, M.B.A.
President, Oklahoma Association for Institutional 
Research and Planning
 
Software Development Project Manager
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Strategic Planning and Analysis
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone:  (405) 225-9288
Email:   [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>