Subject: [OKAIRP] Fall Conference is Approaching!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:15:50 -0500

It's three weeks until the fall conference at Cameron University.  Please
get your registrations in.  Food orders are based on the number of
registrations we receive.  Right now, fifteen people will get to eat!!  We
usually have a much larger crowd and I don't want to change that tradition
now.  A link to the website and registration form will be provided below.

Several quick reminders:
      - Three members are rotating off the board.  Please be thinking of
who you want to represent you on the board (self-nominations are okay and
encouraged).
      - Poster presentations are an option and we will accept those
proposals right up to the conference.
      - Invite your Financial Aid offices and other front line areas for
the pre-conference on Nov. 4.  See attached flyer for more details.
      - Invite your IR/Assessment/Planning/Other colleagues whom you
haven't seen in a while.
      - Invite your graduate students.  There are a couple of students
already registered.

Please forward this message to those you can think of.  There are about 25
people on the listserv, so we are missing a large number of people.
Signing up on the listserv is easy.  There is a link at the bottom of the
OKAIRP website that walks you straight through the process, takes about 60
seconds.

I'm attaching several items of interest, including the agenda.  I look
forward to seeing you on Nov. 4-5.

http://www.okairp.org/

(See attached file: WhaleDoneFlyer.pdf)(See attached file: agenda fall
04.xls)(See attached file: OKAIRP Flier.doc)

Cindy Boling
OKAIRP President
Director, Institutional Research
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3342 phone
405.974.3843 fax