Subject: [OKAIRP] Reminder: OKAIRP Fall 2008 Conference...

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:12:19 -0500

Hello all!

Just a reminder for three items:

1.       Register for the OKAIRP Fall 2008 Conference!  Our keynote (to be
given by David Gleason from the Univ. of Texas in Dallas) will focus on
learning to think productively and effectively with more than one hat -
something most of us have to do on a daily basis!  This should prove very
interesting.  You can register online at http://www.okairp.org.

2.       Call for proposals!  If you have a proposal for a session which you
would like to present, please let one of the board members know as soon as
possible.

3.       Board vacancy - if you would like to nominate someone (or
yourself), please respond as soon as possible!

Thank you, and I am looking forward to seeing you all again!

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

OKAIRP Treasurer
Chief Information Officer and
Director of Research and Network Services

University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma
1727 W. Alabama, Box 158
Chickasha, OK 73018
405.574.1215 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

[email-masked]