Subject: [OKAIR] ACT STUDENT SATISFACTION

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:42:11 -0500

Since ACT is no longer going to provide the student satisfaction survey, what survey instrument are you using?  approximate cost?  satisfied?

Sent from Isabelle's iPad

---

From: Shawn Wakefield <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 07:42:38 -0500

We are using the Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory.  About $2500
for our school.  So far, I really like it and plan to do it again in the
spring.

My $0.02.

*- - -*
*Shawn A. Wakefield*
Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness

Murray State College
One Murray Campus
Tishomingo, OK 73460
580.371.2371 ext 135
[email-masked]

"Murray State College Provides Opportunities for Student Learning, Personal
Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement"

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Billen, Isabelle <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Since ACT is no longer going to provide the student satisfaction survey,
> what survey instrument are you using?  approximate cost?  satisfied?
>
> _______________________________________________
> OKAIRP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.onenet.net/mailman/listinfo/okairp
>

---

From: Mary Millikin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:14:20 +0000

Rogers State University is also considering using the Noel-Levitz  SSI after a number of years of using the ACT SOS.

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Accountability and Academics
Rogers State University
918-343-7605
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[Description: Description: http://www.rsu.edu/logos/images/rsu/RSU-horizontal-2C_250x63.jpg]

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Shawn Wakefield
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 7:43 AM
To: OKAIRP LIST
Subject: Re: [OKAIR] ACT STUDENT SATISFACTION

We are using the Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory.  About $2500 for our school.  So far, I really like it and plan to do it again in the spring.

My $0.02.

- - -
Shawn A. Wakefield

Murray State College
One Murray Campus
Tishomingo, OK 73460
580.371.2371 ext 135
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

"Murray State College Provides Opportunities for Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement"

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Billen, Isabelle <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Since ACT is no longer going to provide the student satisfaction survey, what survey instrument are you using?  approximate cost?  satisfied?

_______________________________________________
OKAIRP mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
http://lists.onenet.net/mailman/listinfo/okairp

---

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:49:10 -0500

East Central University will be using the Noel-Levitz instruments for
the Student Satisfaction Inventory and their Alumni survey since ACT
will no longer administer these surveys.  We used both their Student
Satisfaction Survey and Alumni Survey for over 10 years.

Sheilynda Stewart  

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.

 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary Millikin
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 4:14 PM
To: Shawn Wakefield; OKAIRP LIST
Subject: Re: [OKAIR] ACT STUDENT SATISFACTION

Rogers State University is also considering using the Noel-Levitz  SSI
after a number of years of using the ACT SOS.  

Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D. 

Rogers State University

918-343-7605

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Shawn Wakefield
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 7:43 AM
To: OKAIRP LIST
Subject: Re: [OKAIR] ACT STUDENT SATISFACTION

We are using the Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory.  About
$2500 for our school.  So far, I really like it and plan to do it again
in the spring.

My $0.02.

- - -

Shawn A. Wakefield

Murray State College

One Murray Campus

Tishomingo, OK 73460

580.371.2371 ext 135

[email-masked]

"Murray State College Provides Opportunities for Student Learning,
Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement"

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Billen, Isabelle <[email-masked]>
wrote: