Subject: [OKAIR] IR position...

From: Lynn Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:53:02 -0600

Good morning all,

We are about to advertise for our very first Institutional Researcher.  I
have always performed these duties as part of my position, but I am having
to assume different responsibilities in the future and so we are going to be
hiring someone to help me with our IR needs.  

I have no idea as to what kind of salary is expected in Oklahoma higher ed.
I am hoping to get someone with experience, and who can hit the ground
running.  They would not be in a supervisory position, and able to spend
their time focusing on the IR and reporting needs of the campus.  If you
feel comfortable doing so, would you please email me a ballpark of the
salary (or even a salary range) of a similar position(s) on your campus?
This would be greatly helpful as we start the search.  If there is interest,
I can report back to the group with a summary (minus the school name).

Thank you so much!

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology 

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2013)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.