Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Call for Proposals - deadline 4 weeks away

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:23:25 -0600

Greetings from OKAIRP -

I hope everyone had a good holiday break and that is hasn't been too hard 
to get the grindstone turning again.  I wanted to invite everyone to 
submit proposals for presentation at the upcoming Spring 2006 OKAIRP 
Conference at UCO in Edmond on March 10th.  The deadline for proposals is 
February 6th, just 4 weeks from today.  The executive board will be 
meeting that week to confirm presenters and other conference details.  The 
main topic of discussion at this conference is "re-accreditation," but you 
may also submit a proposal for any topic you believe is of interest to our 
group.  This will be a perfect opportunity for those presenting at HLC/NCA 
in Chicago to polish your presentations.

Submit a proposal by sending a 100 word (approximate) abstract by email to 
[email-masked].  Be sure to check our website (www.okairp.org) 
frequently for updated information about the conference.

Hope to see you in March!
Paul Johnson
2006 OKAIRP President
Tulsa Community College
(918) 595-7923