Subject: [OKAIRP] Call for Proposals for Fall 2006 Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:52:06 -0500

OKAIRP Call for Proposals:
 
            The Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research and 
Planning (OKAIRP) invites interested parties to submit one or more 
proposals for presentation at the Fall 2006 Conference. The major theme 
for this Fall conference will be "Best Practices in Research Methodology." 
Topics should highlight good design, administration, and/or analysis 
techniques using available research, planning and/or assessment tools. We 
are fortunate to have Dr. Linda Mallory, Director of IR at the US Naval 
Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, as our keynote speaker for this 
conference. Her topic will include the impact of IR in college 
decision-making. Dr. Mallory will also conduct an "Introduction to IR" as 
our pre-conference workshop.

             While the major theme is centered on research methods, please 
do not hesitate to submit a proposal on any topic that you think would be 
of interest to higher education professionals working in institutional 
research, planning, or assessment. The time allotted for each presentation 
should be approximately 45 minutes. Proposals are due by Friday, September 
1, 2006. To submit a proposal, send the title and a 100-word abstract 
through email to Paul Johnson at the contact address below.

Conference registration information will go out the second week of 
September.  I look forward to seeing you all in November!!!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President, 2006
[email-masked]
(918) 595-7925