Subject: Re: [OKAIR] EASY Question

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:43:20 -0500

Cal,

At East Central University, we have three of these fees:

1.       Student activities facilities fee:  $3.00 per semester credit
hour

2.      Student activity fee:  $10.00 per semester credit hour

3.      University center fee:  $6.00 per semester credit hour

Sheilynda Stewart  

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.

 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cal Easterling
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 3:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OKAIR] EASY Question

Dear Colleagues,

Here's a question:

Does your wonderful institution charge students anything like a Student
Center Fee (or Student Union Fee) for maintenance of your student center
area?

Have a happy day!

Cal Easterling, Ph.D.

Accreditation Liaison Officer

Institutional Research/Assessment

Oral Roberts University

Tulsa, OK 74171

(918)495-6538

[email-masked]

Go to ORU's Facebook Page
<http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity> Go to ORU's Twitter Page
<http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>