Subject: [OKAIRP] Early Registration Ends Today!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:49:42 -0500

Hello OKAIRP Friends -

Wow, how time flies... Here I am just chugging right along doing my 
business when I look at the calendar to discover that today is the last 
day for early registration to the Spring OKAIRP conference.  We have a 
good number of folks who have already registered, but there is always room 
for more.  If you have not registered, today is the day to do it.  The 
cost goes up $10 after today.  Also, we have a really great pre-conference 
workshop on Assessment, offered by our awesome friends at the State 
Regents' Offices and a group of assessment administrators from around the 
state... you don't want to miss that!  We also have an interesting keynote 
presentation on retention (and IR's part in it) for the conference, 
offered by Dr. Rosemary Hayes at OU.  And lastly, we have a full slate of 
concurrent sessions that I don't think you'll want to miss.  Go to 
www.okairp.org to get more detail and to register.  Even if you don't have 
your P.O. number yet, you should go ahead and register so we know how many 
folks to plan for.  Just bring your P.O. number to the conference and Lynn 
(our treasurer) will get you your invoice.

Hope to see you soon!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP Past President, 2007
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College
6111 E. Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74135

Phone: (918) 595-7923
Fax: (918) 595-7988
email: [email-masked]