Subject: [OKAIR] graduation rates reporting requirements

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:51:56 -0600

Do any of you know if we must provide on our own web sites the
graduation rates or is the IPEDS report sufficient to comply with the
Higher Ed Reorganization Act?

*******************************************

Isabelle Billen

Director Info Systems/Inst Research

I. T. Services

Rose State College

mailto:[email-masked]

(405)733-7356

---

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:32:34 -0600

Hi Isabelle,

    I know that institutions must make available to current and
prospective students the retention and graduation rates of certificate-
or degree-seeking, first-time undergraduate students as reported to
IPEDS.  Therefore, I am displaying the retention/graduation rates from
the IPEDS report.  

Sheilynda Stewart  

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.

 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Billen, Isabelle
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 11:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OKAIR] graduation rates reporting requirements

Isabelle Billen

I. T. Services

Rose State College

mailto:[email-masked]

(405)733-7356

---

From: "Billen, Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:09:45 -0600

I've seen that we also need to report graduation rates for Students who
received a Pell, for students who received a federal  loan and not a
Pell, and for students who received neither.

From: Stewart, Sheilynda [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:33 PM
To: Billen, Isabelle; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [OKAIR] graduation rates reporting requirements

Hi Isabelle,

 

Sheilynda Stewart  

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

 

 

Isabelle Billen

I. T. Services

Rose State College

mailto:[email-masked]

(405)733-7356

---

From: "Stewart, Sheilynda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:23:08 -0600

>From what I understand this information also should be posted on our
website:

HEOA (Sec. 488(a)(3)) added a provision requiring that the completion or
graduation rates be disaggregated by gender, major racial and ethnic
subgroup (as defined in IPEDS), recipients of a Federal Pell Grant,
recipients of a subsidized Stafford Loan who did not receive a Pell
Grant, and students who did not receive either a Pell Grant or a
subsidized Stafford Loan.

Sheilynda Stewart  

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

 

 

From: Billen, Isabelle [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 1:10 PM
To: Stewart, Sheilynda; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [OKAIR] graduation rates reporting requirements

 

Hi Isabelle,

 

Sheilynda Stewart 

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

 

 

Isabelle Billen

I. T. Services

Rose State College

mailto:[email-masked]

(405)733-7356