Subject: [OKAIRP] OKAIRP Registration is Open

From: "Erin Cox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:09:07 -0600

Dear OKAIRP Participant,
 
Registration is open for the 2009 Spring OKAIRP Conference, hosted by
Redlands Community College in El Reno, Oklahoma.  Please register at
http://www.okairp.org/for this exciting two day event (March 26 – 27,
2009).  Scott Bodfish, a Noel-Levitz Vice President and former Director
of Institutional Research and Planning, will be the keynote speaker.   
 
Please see the attached flyers for more information concerning
Redland’s Darlington Campus Tour, the SPSS pre-conference, dinner at
Montana Mikes, and the main conference. 
 
We look forward to seeing you in El Reno!

Erin Rogers Cox
ORU Institutional Research 
Research Analyst
Phone: 918-495-6214
Fax:     918-495-6166
Email:  [email-masked]