[OkStudentPrep] <<EXTERNAL E-MAIL>> Student Preparation hosting 1st year counselor zoom; PreACT; Fall Workshop dates-please share”

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Thu Jul 25 13:58:11 CDT 2024

-- THIS E-MAIL WAS RECEIVED FROM AN EXTERNAL SOURCE--
Good afternoon,

Please see the important information and upcoming events from the OSRHE Student Preparation for College Readiness office below.

  1.  New Counselor or DTC Contact Information
     *   Reminder: If you have a new counselor or District Testing Coordinator (DTC), please send their email address to Sabrina Wood at swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu> so that we can add them to our listserv.
  2.  1st Year Counselor Zoom Meeting
     *   Reminder: The Student Preparation Team will host a Zoom meeting for first-year counselors on Wednesday, August 7th. We will cover basic information, including PreACT, concurrent enrollment, OKPromise, OKcollegestart, and FAFSA updates.
     *   Details:
        *   Date: August 7, 2024
        *   Time: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
        *   Registration: Please register in advance using the link below: Register Here<https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkdeiprTorHtJl8tVcJjBYo6yQ5fkDSTKC>
        *   After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the meeting.
  3.  PreACT for 10th Grade
     *   The Oklahoma State Regents will again fund the PreACT for 10th-grade students in both public and private schools. The PreACT is free for ALL schools.
     *   Ordering Information:
        *   The ordering window opens on August 1. Please do not order before this date to avoid receiving an invoice from ACT.
        *   We will send the link to order via email on this listserv.
        *   Testing Window: September 3rd through November 22nd.
  4.  Student Preparation Fall Workshops
     *   Workshops will be hosted in various regions throughout the state during September.
     *   Dates, locations, and the agenda are attached above.
     *   Registration is available on our website: https://okhighered.org/student-prep.
  5.  Student Preparation Overnight Conferences
     *   We will be hosting overnight conferences again this year, starting in October.
     *   Please see the attached flyer for dates, locations, agenda, and pricing.
     *   Registration will be available soon on our website: https://okhighered.org/student-prep. Once registration is open, we will send the link via email on this listserv.
Hope you have had a great summer!

Sabrina Wood, M.S.
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-225-9257
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>