[OkStudentPrep] OSRHE Student Preparation Overnight Conference Shangri-La- 4 Spots Available!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 10 11:10:44 CDT 2024

We have four spots available for Shangri-La on October 7th-8th ! Have a PO number ready for $175.00 and contact me if you would like to take one of the remaining four spots. After registration closes we are no longer able to accept credit cards, so you will need a PO or Check number. Also, please see our other fall location updates below!

Join Us for a Valuable Professional Development Opportunity!
Take advantage of this chance to connect with colleagues, share best practices, and expand your professional network. Our retreats offer a platform to discuss the latest in college and career readiness, including PreACT, OK Promise, ICAP, and more. You'll also get the opportunity to develop your school's ICAP on OKcollegestart.
Event Details:

  *   When: Three retreats in the fall and three in the spring
  *   Where: See locations below
  *   Cost: Early bird registration is $170; regular registration is $175. (Includes three meals and one night's lodging)
Important Notes:

  1.  Registration Deadlines: Registration closes one month before each conference date.
  2.  Limited Spots: Spaces fill up quickly, so register early to secure your spot.
  3.  Payment Options: We accept POs, checks, or credit cards. Have your PO number ready when registering.
  4.  Confirmation: You'll receive a confirmation email after registering. If you don't receive it, you're not registered-contact us immediately.
  5.  Accommodation: Each attendee will have their own room. We make all the hotel reservations, you just show up!
Register Now: HERE<https://ok.accessgov.com/osrhe/Forms/Page/osrhe-public/stu-prep-2024/>
October 7 & 8, 2024
Shangri-La Resort - Afton, OK  - 4 spots - Registration has closed, so contact me asap!
Early Bird Registration Deadline: August 31, 2024
Registration Deadline: September 7, 2024

October 23 & 24, 2024 - 3 spots
Quartz Mountain State Lodge - Lone Wolf, OK -
Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 16, 2024
Registration Deadline: September 23, 2024

October 30 & 31, 2024 - 6 spots
Long Lake Resort - Poteau, OK
Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 23, 2024
Registration Deadline: September 30, 2024

February 12 & 13, 2025
Lake Murray State Lodge - Ardmore, OK
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 5, 2025
Registration Deadline: January 12, 2025

February 18 & 19, 2025
Roman Nose State Lodge - Watonga, OK
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 11, 2025
Registration Deadline: January 18, 2025

February 26 & 27, 2024
Beavers Bend Lodge - Broken Bow, OK
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 19, 2025
Registration Deadline:  January 26, 2025

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sabrina Wood, M.S.
Coordinator for Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-225-9257
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>