[Okgrantsmanship] Faculty Grant Interest Survey

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:35:35 CDT 2007

Does anyone have a successful “Faculty Survey of Interests” for
involvement in grants, contracts, or cooperative agreements.  It’s been a
long time since SWOSU has surveyed faculty grant interests, (we didn’t
have very good results last time), and I didn’t want to reinvent the wheel
if one of you have a successful survey already.  Would you be willing to
share your survey with me and/or the group?

Anita Blankenship
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
    & Continuing Education
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
100 Campus Drive
Weatherford, OK 73096

Voice: 580.774.7010
Fax:    580.774.7064
E-Mail: anita.blankenship at swosu.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.