[Okgrantsmanship] SRA 2008 Annual Meeting Call for Sessions and Posters

GCherry at ucok.edu GCherry at ucok.edu
Tue Dec 11 11:14:18 CST 2007

Good idea. Want to coauthor?
Gerry

"Mason, Linda" <lmason at osrhe.edu>
Sent by: okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net
12/11/2007 10:11 AM
Please respond to
Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about
grantsmanship <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>

okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net
cc

Subject
[Okgrantsmanship] SRA 2008 Annual Meeting Call for Sessions and Posters

SRA call for papers. Maybe you should submit one about your work with your
faculty to promote research on an undergraduate campus. The Professional
Development track. Maybe the Sponsored Programs Administration track.

Linda Mason

Grant tip: Every program and research grant will be enhanced by the use of
high quality technology for planning and information dissemination.
Remember that OneNet's statewide linkage is unique in the nation.