[Okgrantsmanship] FW: Registration is Now Open for the SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting August 2-3, 2007!

Kate Felzien felzien at nsuok.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:20:31 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone:

Please see the following information concerning the upcoming SRA meeting at
NSU August 2-3rd. Please plan to attend if at all possible. It would be
great if we could make a good showing from the regionals. Also, CJ Vires
will be presenting a very good session entitled "Priming the Pump:
Approaches to Increasing Capacity within Small Institutions."

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kate

Attached you will find the tentative agenda and registration information for
the upcoming Society of Research Administrators (SRA) Oklahoma Chapter
Meeting to be held this August on the campus of Northeastern State
University in Tahlequah.  Should you have any problems opening the
attachments or have any specific questions not addressed in these documents,
please feel free to contact me directly at (405) 325-6054.  The agenda and
registration form are also available on the SRA website at
http://www.srainternational.org/sra03/index.cfm.

We would appreciate it greatly if you could share this information with
others in your organization who may not have received this email.

Jennie I. Parker, CRA

Assistant Director

Office of Research Services

University of Oklahoma