[Okgrantsmanship] FW: NCURA Follow Up

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Nov 19 08:40:39 CST 2007

For your information - Interesting concept - starting a Wiki about grant
administration.

Linda Mason

Grant tip: Every program and research grant will be enhanced by the use
of high quality technology for planning and information dissemination.
Remember that OneNet's statewide linkage is unique in the nation.