[Okgrantsmanship] December 12 Audio Conference on Promoting Undergraduate Research Culture on December 12 at 1:00 pm Central Standard Time

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 28 09:56:15 CST 2007

I am planning to receive this audio conference. I welcome anyone who
would like to join me here at the Regents for the conference.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator for Grants and
External Funding Assistance
405-225-9230 Fax
lmason at osrhe.edu
web: www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/
IP: 164.58.250.178 (on 24hr/7days/wk)

Audio Conference Announcement

As colleges look to promote closer connections between professors and
students, to expose students to the excitement of intellectual
discovery, and to enhance student learning, many institutions are
creating undergraduate research programs.

On Wednesday, December 12, at 2 p.m. Eastern, Inside Higher Ed will
present "Promoting an Undergraduate Research Culture," an
audioconference with Kerry Karukstis, professor of chemistry at Harvey
Mudd College and president of the Council on Undergraduate Research.

Professor Karukstis will make a 30-minute presentation discussing how
colleges can create or sustain such programs, and then answer questions
posed by participants. The entire event will last one hour.

The "Promoting an Undergraduate Research Culture" audioconference is
designed for colleges that are considering the creation of undergraduate
research programs and those seeking to expand existing programs. The
audioconference costs $175 (or save by signing up no later than November
30 for just $125). Learn more or register at
http://events.webeventservices.com/insidehighered/2007/12/12/
<http://events.webeventservices.com/insidehighered/2007/12/12/> .

Inside Higher Ed is the free daily news Web site for people who work in
higher education. Breaking news, lively debate and thousands of jobs at
http://insidehighered.com. Click on http://www.insidehighered.com/ to
sign up to receive our free daily news update.

Best,

Kathlene

Kathlene Collins
Publisher