[Okgrantsmanship] list serve use

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:49:38 CDT 2007

Hello all,

It was great seeing everyone last Friday at NSU.

A few people have emailed me requesting directions on how to use the
listserve, so I thought I'd send them to everyone.

To post to the listserve:

1) Send the email you would like to post to
Okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net .

2) You will receive a message stating that your email is awaiting approval
by the administrator (me).

3) Once I have gone in and approved your message, it will post to the
listserve for all to see.

I have subscribed all the new members to the list, so everyone should be
receiving the information now.  I have also added Betty Beall as an
administrator in the event of me being away from the office - she can
serve as my back up.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

Julie Dearing
Grant Accountant
Graduate Studies and Research
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive Box 102
Edmond, OK 73034
Telephone: 405-974-3498
Fax: 405-974-3852

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any