[Okgrantsmanship] grants checklist

GCherry at ucok.edu GCherry at ucok.edu
Wed Sep 12 10:50:30 CDT 2007

A novice participant in a grant writing institute remarked that he needed
a proposal checklist so he could remember everything. I've been mulling
over the remark and I agree. Will you please provide imput about a
comprehensive checklist for grants? I've got several, but I'd really like
to hear from the experts. Thank you.
Gerry Cherry
Grant Writer, CEPS

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any