[Okgrantsmanship] Fw: CGR - Logo

BEndicott at ucok.edu BEndicott at ucok.edu
Tue Feb 26 17:04:18 CST 2008

Looks great!

Beverly

JDearing at ucok.edu
Sent by: okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net
02/26/2008 04:04 PM
Please respond to
Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about
grantsmanship <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>

Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about
grantsmanship <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>
cc

Subject
[Okgrantsmanship] Fw: CGR - Logo

All,

Betty has been working on a Logo for our group - attached below.  Please
review, I saw there is a place on next week's agenda to discuss it, but if
you want to comment before then that's cool.

Thanks!

Julie

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.[attachment
"Grants-Logo.jpg" deleted by Beverly Endicott/MSC/UCO]