[Okgrantsmanship] NSU Sponsors a Student Study Trip in China during the Beijing Olympics

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 3 15:02:48 CST 2008

China Study Program

during 2008 Beijing Olympics

Open to all students in the U.S.A.

July 20-August 24, 2008 in China

http://www.cbt.nsuok.edu/chinatrip

offered by College of Business at Northeastern State U., OK

(two student sessions +one Beijing Scholar Forum)

We will be in Beijing with visits to Shanghai

(soccer venue) and Qingdao (Sailing venue).

Our focus on the development of cross-culture knowledge and competence,
and sport business/management skills through activities, guest lectures,
and Chinese business/sport networking opportunities.

Participants will provide the support to Team-USA members

for Beijing Olympics at the USOC training center in Beijing

http://www.cbt.nsuok.edu/chinatrip/  for details

Please encourage your students or colleagues to be a part of this
once-in-a-life-time China program by forwarding or distributing or
posting this message to those who might have interest.

We look forward to seeing you at our program.

Email: ballsl at nsuok.edu <mailto:ballsl at nsuok.edu>  or pan at nsuok.edu
<mailto:pan at nsuok.edu>