[Okgrantsmanship] Spring CGR meeting at NWOSU

BBeall at ucok.edu BBeall at ucok.edu
Tue Jan 15 10:48:49 CST 2008

Camille,

At this time any of the three dates will work for me.

Betty

Betty Beall
Manager-Grants Accounting
University of Central Oklahoma
(405) 974-2399   Phone
(405) 974-3838   Fax

JDearing at ucok.edu
Sent by: okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net
01/11/2008 02:18 PM
Please respond to
Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about
grantsmanship <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>

okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net
cc

Subject
[Okgrantsmanship] Spring CGR meeting at NWOSU

CGR members:
I spoke with Dr. Whitney today and we picked 3 possible dates for the
Spring CGR meeting at NWOSU. We decided to share these dates with you to
see if anyone had conflicts. The dates are Friday, February 29; Tuesday,
March 4; and Tuesday, March 11. The meeting should be from 9am-3pm.
Please let me know by Friday, January 18, how these dates look for you as
well as if you will need lodging on the night before. We may need to block
some rooms once we set a date.
Thanks for your help.

Camille Holt
Coordinator, Sponsored Programs
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
709 Oklahoma State University
Alva, Oklahoma 73717
(580)327-8110
caholt at nwosu.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.