[Okgrantsmanship] FW: Grant Employee Pay Policies

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:22:34 CST 2008

Group,
I have had a request from Eastern Oklahoma State College for printed
policy statements about pay raises at the college. They had an issue
about grant employees getting a scheduled raise because it was included
in the grant, but when the campus faculty/employees did not get a raise,
they did not either. Since they do not have a printed policy, they were
somewhat concerned about that. I had a session with them, and they
wanted to see some other college or university policy statements. Could
those of you who have such a printed policy statement let me know where
to find it? In your employee manual perhaps? Thanks for your help.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding
lmason at osrhe.edu