[Okgrantsmanship] State Grant Administrators Meeting to be Scheduled in August

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Mon Jul 7 13:18:48 CDT 2008

The SRA Oklahoma Chapter meeting is August 7th and 8th at UCO.

Julie Dearing, M.S.
Grant Accountant, Office of Research and Grants
Academic Affairs
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive Box 159
Edmond, OK 73034
Telephone: 405-974-3498
Fax: 405-974-3825

"Mason, Linda" <lmason at osrhe.edu>
Sent by: okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net
07/07/2008 12:39 PM
Please respond to
Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about
grantsmanship <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>

"Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about
grantsmanship" <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>
cc

Subject
[Okgrantsmanship] State Grant Administrators Meeting to be      Scheduled
in August

We will announce the date for the State Grant Administrators Meeting in
August. If you have dates that you cannot meet, please let me know.
Thanks.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding
lmason at osrhe.edu