[Okgrantsmanship] Opinion

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 8 15:51:14 CDT 2008

I have heard from participants in the Zock workshop that it was not
worth the cost. I have not even heard of the others. I would include
consideration of The Grant Institute, Grants 101. The closest location
is Kansas City. The fee is $597. For more information call (888) 824 -
4424 or visit The Grant Institute at www.thegrantinstitute.com
<http://www.thegrantinstitute.com/> . I also encourage you to go to the
Tulsa Community College website and find one of their workshops on
grants. Much less expensive and taught by accomplished grant writers.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu

IP: 164.58.250.178