[Okgrantsmanship] Fw: Registration Information for the SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting August 7-8, 2008!

JDearing at ucok.edu JDearing at ucok.edu
Mon Jun 2 13:29:11 CDT 2008

Please find below information on the SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Julie

----- Forwarded by Julie Dearing/Academic Affairs/UCO on 06/02/2008 01:10
PM -----

"Parker, Jennie I." <jiparker at ou.edu>
05/30/2008 03:08 PM

Undisclosed recipients:;
cc

Subject
Registration Information for the SRA Oklahoma Chapter Meeting August 7-8,
2008!

Attached you will find the tentative agenda and registration information
for the upcoming Society of Research Administrators (SRA) Oklahoma Chapter
Meeting to be held this August on the campus of the University of Central
Oklahoma in Edmond.  Should you have any problems opening the attachments
or have any specific questions not addressed in these documents, please
feel free to contact me directly at (405) 325-6054.  The agenda and
registration form will also be available soon on the SRA website at
http://www.srainternational.org/sra03/index.cfm.

We look forward to seeing you in Edmond this August!  We would appreciate
it greatly if you could share this information with others in your
organization who may not have received this email but who may benefit from
attendance.

Jennie I. Parker, CRA
Assistant Director
Office of Research Services
University of Oklahoma
731 Elm Avenue, Robertson Hall 134
Norman, OK  73019-2115
phone: (405) 325-6054
fax: (405) 325-6029
email: jiparker at ou.edu
http://research.ou.edu/

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any