[Okgrantsmanship] PUI Online Chat, December 3

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 22 09:30:34 CDT 2008

Please plant to join the NCURA-sponsored Primarily Undergraduate
Institutions Online Chat on December 3. The topic is Assessment of
Sponsored Programs Office: Satisfying the Bureaucracy or Good
Organizational Practice? The chat will be led by John Falconer,
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs, University of Nebraska at
Kearney. If you want to attend and are not a member of NCURA, please
feel free to join me here at the Regents, or perhaps another member
might be closer. I can help you find a participating member.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu

IP: 164.58.250.178