[Okgrantsmanship] State Institutions Grant Dollars Obtained - 2007 Report

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 29 15:56:30 CDT 2008

I am updating the annual list of all grant dollars earned for the State
Grant Administrators Meeting November 14. Please review the attached
chart, add the information for your institution, and return to me no
later than November 1. We can accept an educated rounded estimate of all
grant dollars obtained for the academic year 2007-08. Thank you!

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu

IP: 164.58.250.178