[Okgrantsmanship] Council on Grantsmanship & Research Pins

Susan Foster fostersu at nsuok.edu
Thu Apr 16 08:40:17 CDT 2009

To All CGR Members,

We have secured a printing company that can produce the CGR Pin we discussed
in the April 2009 meeting.  The total cost of the minimum 100ct pins is
roughly $270.00.  I would like to find out if any other CGR members'
institution would like to donate support in the purchase of the pin.
Southwestern and Northeastern have pledged support.  If there are any
other iinstitutions that would like to pledge support, I will need to know
by Wednesday, April 22, 2009. The number of support organizations will
determine the actual sponsored amount.  We currently have (7) institutions
represented under the membership roster.  If each donated, this would
average $50.00/ institution.  If we can gather sponsorship from each of the
members' institutions, it may help us in the long run if there is
ever another need for assistance.

Have a great day and hope to hear from you soon!

Member Institutions as of April 2009:
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
East Central University
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
University of Central Oklahoma
University of Science and Arts in Oklahoma
Northeastern State University
--
Susan Foster, CRA
Director, Research Administration