[Okgrantsmanship] Registration now OPEN for the Oklahoma's Statewide Student Veteran Conference

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 12 14:15:10 CDT 2009

________________________________

You can register as of today until October 1st for the 2009 Statewide
Student Veterans Conference at:

http://www.okhighered.org/veterans-conf/registration/
<http://www.okhighered.org/veterans-conf/registration/> .

This event is hosted by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
and will be held at Rose State College on October 8, 2009.  Attached
please find the "almost done" agenda and a Rose State map.

We can only accept purchase orders, cash or checks.  Unfortunately we
are not able to accept credit card payments of any form.

We are limited to 100 participants who are not presenters or panelists,
so please register soon.

ALL panelists and speakers need to register.  In the purchase order box,
please write "presenter."  Panelists and speakers should have received
an agenda a few weeks ago with contact information for the other
panelists in their session.

See you in October!

Erin Taylor, PhD

Coordinator, Academic Affairs Projects

OKCourseTransfer.org

(405) 225-9163

655 Research Parkway, Suite 200

Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3603

The function of freedom is to free someone else. ~ Toni Morrison