[Okgrantsmanship] Campus Workshops

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 21 11:13:29 CDT 2009

Greetings to all interested in grantsmanship,

I am planning my fall schedule, and trying to organize travel so we can
estimate travel costs. If you want me to visit your campus for workshops
or a meeting with faculty or administrators this fall, let's tentatively
plan it now. My goal is to be on every campus, as well as the branches,
at least once per year. If you have more than 5 or 6
faculty/administrators interested in a workshop that I might offer here
in Oklahoma City, I will come to you to save you the travel expense.
Just let me know early so we can get it into the calendar. I usually
provide SEARCH and SELECT and BEGINNING GRANTWRITING here in OKC each
semester.

When I come to campuses, it is useful to have someone from the federal
agencies come by videoconference, say EDUC or NSF or NEA, to enhance a
particular group of faculty members plans.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu

IP: 164.58.250.178