[Okgrantsmanship] Postion Announcement - Coordinator of Academic Affairs Projects

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 28 10:12:08 CDT 2009

Oklahoma Women in Higher Education,
As one of our OKWHE goals to encourage women to aspire to leadership
roles in higher education, I try to forward position announcements I
receive for both local and national positions.  Today, we have a
position posting for the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
The position announcement is attached.  Also, I'm including the URL to
other opportunities with the State Regents as listed on our website.
Please review and forward to any you think might have interest.

 <<Coordinator Academic Affairs Projects (Dwayne Holford) 100011new
draft.doc>>

Job Postings for the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education:
http://www.okhighered.org/job-opportunities/

Thanks.

Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs

State Coordinator for ACM and OKWHE
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104
405.225.9145
405.225.9230 (fax)
dblanke at osrhe.edu
www.okhighered.org

"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle."     --Anonymous