[Okgrantsmanship] Send me your grant information

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 17 13:06:32 CST 2009

Please send me the grants that you have had awarded in February 2009.

I am collecting grant award information for a newsletter and for the
state higher education newsletter, E-clips.

Please send the following information along with one or two photos of
the PI and the beneficiary of the grant (photos optional).

Name of Grant Project:

Sponsor:

Amount:

PI or Director:

Goal of the project:

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu

IP: 164.58.250.178