[Okgrantsmanship] FW: CGR email membership list serve--Spring 2009 meeting

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:52:08 CST 2009

Hey, we miss you! The CGR meeting is at SWOSU on April Fools Day. Why
don't you pop down this way? Ha! I will come to Georgia and Alabama
someday this summer, and I will let you know when, so I can see you. I
do not know yet, it will be a lark trip!

Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding
lmason at osrhe.edu
IP: 164.58.250.178