[Okgrantsmanship] FW: [ODLA] Looking for wireless gurus

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 6 11:09:20 CST 2009

From: odla-bounces at lists.onenet.net
[mailto:odla-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Johnson, Bill
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 11:06 AM
To: hen at lists.onenet.net; odla at onenet.net
Subject: [ODLA] Looking for wireless gurus

Higher Ed Networking Guys;

Who is your wireless "techie" on your campuses? Do you have a sharp
802.11 guy or other wireless expertise? I'm looking for volunteers to
serve as informal "wireless advisors".  I'd like to find one or two guys
who understand the mobile needs of a cross section of our campuses as
well as who understand the in's and out's of physical infrastructure.

Bill Johnson

Director of Network Operations - OneNet
Director - Netrad Infrastructure for CASA

405.225.9444
cell 405.919.1718
video 164.58.250.185

          "Vita Abundantior"