[Okgrantsmanship] Possible Conference Date: March 3 or March 17

Betty Beall bbeall at uco.edu
Fri Jan 16 16:39:36 CST 2009

March 3 is better for me.

Betty

From: okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Mason, Linda
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:17 PM
To: Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about grantsmanship; Sue Floyd
Subject: [Okgrantsmanship] Possible Conference Date: March 3 or March 17

I am preparing a one-day conference on The Sponsored Programs Office in Colleges and Universities. Please let me know if either date, March 3 or March 17 is better for you to participate. Thank you.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
IP: 164.58.250.178

**ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE**-The University of Central Oklahoma is
moving to a new Internet address.  All e-mail addresses and Web
sites are now available at uco.edu.  All e-mail addresses and Web
sites will use uco.edu effective January 2, 2009.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any