[Okgrantsmanship] Send me information

Gerry Cherry GCherry at uco.edu
Mon Jan 26 08:38:35 CST 2009

Dr. Glee Bertram, Child Studies Center of the Human Environmental Sciences Department, College of Education and Professional Studies, received an $9,250 grant for the "Child Study Intergenerational Project" from the Oklahoman Foundation. Goal of the project: To study and foster intergenerational contact and comfort as well as learning and teaching among senior citizens, college students, and pre-school children.
Photos are coming to me this week for the college newsletter. Will forward to you.
gerry