[Okgrantsmanship] Fall CGR Meeting

Blankenship, Anita anita.blankenship at swosu.edu
Thu Jul 2 13:42:47 CDT 2009

I'll throw a kink in the works.  I will be on my way to Phoenix on Oct
8th.  I am, however, available on the 6th or 7th.  Would one of those
days work?  But, since I am just one person, do what is best for the
rest of the group.

Anita Blankenship

Director, Office of Sponsored Programs

    & Continuing Education