[Okgrantsmanship] Faculty Overload from Grants

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jun 16 08:33:26 CDT 2009

Alexis Black is now the Langston Sponsored Programs director. She wants
to know if any of the regional universities pay faculty overload salary
as their grant project work salary. I am pretty sure that the federal
agencies do not want that to be a practice. Will you give me your
comments about your own practices? Thanks.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu