[Okgrantsmanship] Fall CGR

Julie Dearing JDearing at uco.edu
Tue Jun 16 16:43:34 CDT 2009

Hi all,
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!  It is time to look at possible dates for the fall Council on Grantsmanship and Research meeting at the UCO campus.  The only conflicts I know of are fall break Oct. 15-16, and the annual SRA meeting Oct. 17-21.   If everyone will reply with available dates, then I can go ahead and schedule a meeting.

Thanks!
Beverly Endicott
Director of Sponsored Programs
UCO College of Mathematics & Science
405 974-3563
bendicott at uco.edu<mailto:bendicott at uco.edu>
http://cms.uco.edu

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
Blue, and Green!  Please print this e-mail only if absolutely
necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any