[Okgrantsmanship] poster judging rubric?

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 2 08:41:14 CST 2009

From: Bethany Usher [mailto:usherbm at potsdam.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 8:40 AM
To: Council on Undergraduate Research List
Subject: poster judging rubric

Dear Everyone,

This year, SUNY Potsdam is planning on giving awards to the top three
"best" undergraduate research posters at our annual research fair.
We've never done this before, and I am looking for some advice as how to
judge the posters.  We have an advisory committee of about 12 faculty
and staff who will be judging the posters, and they won't have time to
interview every student (and many students can only be with their
posters for a limited amount of time, given their class schedules). Do
you have any rubrics or advise for how to do this?

Many thanks for taking time for this!

Bethany

__________________________________

Dr. Bethany M. Usher

Director, Center for Undergraduate Research
(http://www.potsdam.edu/academics/specialprograms/cur/index.cfm)

Associate Professor of Biological Anthropology

State University of New York at Potsdam

102 MacVicar Hall

Potsdam, New York 13676

315.267.2051/2053

usherbm at potsdam.edu

---

You are currently subscribed to curl as: lmason at osrhe.edu.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://lists.networkats.com/u?id=85803.4e7a1e666920bf82701ba81d7b7a0331&
n=T&l=curl&o=37293

(It may be necessary to cut and paste the above URL if the line is
broken)

or send a blank email to
leave-37293-85803.4e7a1e666920bf82701ba81d7b7a0331 at lists.networkats.com